This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum clock running fast?

The forum used to show the same times as my computer, but timestamps throughout the forum have been gradually getting ahead of my computer to the point where they are like 3 or 4 minutes off. Both my nifty atomic clock and my alarm clock still show the same time as my comp, so I don't think it's my computer acting up. Problem with the forum perhaps?

EDIT - Scratch that, I'm up to a six minute lag now. It listed this post at 6:04 EST yet it's only 5:58 EST.

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
    The forum used to show the same times as my computer, but timestamps throughout the forum have been gradually getting ahead of my computer to the point where they are like 3 or 4 minutes off. Both my nifty atomic clock and my alarm clock still show the same time as my comp, so I don't think it's my computer acting up. Problem with the forum perhaps?

EDIT - Scratch that, I'm up to a six minute lag now. It listed this post at 6:04 EST yet it's only 5:58 EST.
    I noticed this happening to me too some time ago and all the time and been wondering what is causing this.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Can't say I've noticed. It'll take some time to overtake my system clock though. My PC is running 20 minutes faster than the forum clock.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

i already posted about this problems and it was just ignored http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30505
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes, it is out of synch by approximatelly 6-7 minutes.

It cannot be fixed until i totally shut down all sites on the server for about 10 minutes, then resynchronize the clock.

It is scheduled to happen later tomorrow

Comment

Working...
          X