Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold off on specific ad reports for the time being, unless there is something extremely egregious. We know there are issues, and are largely waiting on our service provider to fix the inventory they've assigned to us. (It may inevitably be a gradual thing, as we are assigned new campaigns, as we are already getting.)
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I just saw an advertisement for presidential hopeful John McCain, I am a supporter but to be honest this is the last place I thouht I would see an advertisement for political office

Comment

apparantly those ads, like the others, are google originated. It's up to Darren if we ask to be excluded or not.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

No, you misunderstand me, I dont have a problem with it, I was just suprised to see it

Comment

can the match.com ad go bye bye please.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Every time I come onto the site and have to click somewhere to go some place, a ad from Zingo.com comes up. Does anyone have this problem? This is the only site that this happen to me on.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                Every time I come onto the site and have to click somewhere to go some place, a ad from Zingo.com comes up. Does anyone have this problem? This is the only site that this happen to me on.
                Oddly enough, tonight on my weekly scan, the virus scanner picked up a whole bunch of stuff to do with Zingo.com...
                Last edited by Anubis69; 07 April 2007, 02:19 PM. Reason: I can't spell

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

That gods-cursed Circuit City ad with the drop-down "fighters" is obnoxious. Not the least because it seems to expand automatically whether you've moused over it or not.

I betcha that's what's causing the navigational freeze-ups folks have mentioned lately.

Comment

Not a problem per se but the ad for the new SGA novel Entanglement that keeps appearing is kinda sticking the knife in a little.. as it hasn't been released yet and I'm waiting impatiently for it to be!
                    sigpic

Comment

i don't think this ad is something that should be on gw
                      Last edited by Saul Tigh; 12 May 2007, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Hmm ... looks pretty PG to me.

Comment

Talking ad!! Ahhhhh!

"Congratulations, you have been selected to win a free Apple iPhone."

I don't wanna complain because I love Apple but ... Nooooooooooooo! No talking! I don't wanna know the ads are there!

Adrianne
                          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

When I sign in, I just scroll down the page a little bit so the ads get covered by my navigation bar so I can ignore the ads altogether.

Comment

We've gotten an influx of crap ads today. I've just e-mailed our agency about it -- hopefully they will be gone in short order!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                                We've gotten an influx of crap ads today. I've just e-mailed our agency about it -- hopefully they will be gone in short order!
                                Oh that's good. I was just about to whine about it here!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X