Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I updated with Firefox, and Adblock and now I am super speedy, but I don't have my sig rotate now When I try to go to imagerotate it says I changed my domain and now I have to do something els, or it hasn't updated my info yet. What is the easiest thing to do? Help
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      OK I updated with Firefox, and Adblock and now I am super speedy, but I don't have my sig rotate now When I try to go to imagerotate it says I changed my domain and now I have to do something els, or it hasn't updated my info yet. What is the easiest thing to do? Help
      i tried imagerotate aswell and it said i wasnt registered, but near the top of the page it says imagerotate blog- open beta. Try clicking on that and it should work. Otherwise you could go to http://www.clintonio.com/home/ they rotate sigs aswell

Comment

hello, i have a weird problem.... it tells me i have 1 notification, an Unread Profile Visitor Message, but i have read all my Profile Visitor Messages, and, well, it won't go away, it's not a major issue, but it's slightly annoying
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          hello, i have a weird problem.... it tells me i have 1 notification, an Unread Profile Visitor Message, but i have read all my Profile Visitor Messages, and, well, it won't go away, it's not a major issue, but it's slightly annoying
          Delete the message that's causing the problem.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Delete the message that's causing the problem.
            i have that to except im not sure what message it is, its been there for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
              i have that to except im not sure what message it is, its been there for a while.
              You don't remember what the last message was before the problem started? Not even a time period, like two weeks ago or something?
              sigpic

Comment

You don't remember what the last message was before the problem started? Not even a time period, like two weeks ago or something?
                actually its been there since just after i first joined gateworld, i havn't really bothered about it. Only said something coz i saw Avatar's post Maybe i'll go delete a couple and see if it changes

Comment

actually its been there since just after i first joined gateworld, i havn't really bothered about it. Only said something coz i saw Avatar's post Maybe i'll go delete a couple and see if it changes
                  Wow, and it doesn't annoy you? It took me about 2 min. to delete the last message after the notification wouldn't go away.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, and it doesn't annoy you? It took me about 2 min. to delete the last message after the notification wouldn't go away.
                    lol, no i don't really notice it

Comment

Do it my way, delete the whole thing .

Comment

lol, no i don't really notice it
                        It'll go away if you delete the last received message. Or type one to yourself, and delete it. I had the same problem a few weeks ago.

Comment

Could you please elp me i have watched sargate atlantis 1-3 and stargate sg-1 1-10 and i have recently seen stargate ark of truth i dont know what next,either stargate atlantis season 4 or one of the movies .
                          And i don't know the order of the films
                          p.s please reply in e@mail at [email protected]
                          thanks -jamie

Comment

Ark of Truth takes place after between Unending and First Strike.

Continuum takes place after S&R
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Thought i would ask here before bothering a mod.
                              I keep trying to give a member green but it comes up with something along the line of "trying spreading the reputation around before giving to user again".
                              Thing is i havn't given them any green and verified with them that I handn't
                              I've greened several people since with no problem so anyone know what the problem could be?
                              "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Are you sure you have never green this person before?
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X