Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, that's weird. Make sure you have signatures turned on in your profile, and that the picture you're trying to upload isn't a gif. This board doesn't do gifs.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought you had to have your images offsite? Like on Photobucket or something? GW allows you to upload images straight from your computer now?

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
        I thought you had to have your images offsite? Like on Photobucket or something? GW allows you to upload images straight from your computer now?

Adrianne
        Looks like it;

Spoilered for Size
        Spoiler:
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Hmmm! Sweet!

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

However, that doesn't stop you from loading it to, say, photobucket, and using the [IMG] tags.
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Right, which according to someone, is how they got it to work because uploading it didn't.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                One of my biggest irks is to red someone for a truly awful post, and then have them red you back for nothing - a retaliation red. How petty is that? Their inability to accept criticism is ridiculous.
                I agree, that can be quite annoying. What is also annoying is when you politely disagree with someone and then they red you just because of that. Yes it says disagree, but I do not really think that it is right to red someone just because they have a different, yet well (or decently) formed opinion than you do.

In the end, maybe the number of boxes someone has does not matter, but it is still nice to look and see that someone agreed with or at least values your opinion.
                Weir: He's just a boy!
                Jinto: I am Jinto.
                Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Hey - just wanted to say THANKS for the help you guys/gals . I finally got it together - Yayyyyyyy!!!

Thanks again,

Cyn
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                    im trying to make an ADB vid on windows movie maker. but when i cropped the parts of the clip i didnt want to use and added text and stuff to the part i wanted (opening credits and such) all i saw was green. does anyone know why this is happening??? any WMM experts out there???????????????

thanks!!
                    There is an excellent vidder that frequents the John/Teyla Ship Thread name Steph aka loveconquers. She is now using another program I believe but the other vids she has done have been w/MM. You might want to check that thread and PM her. She's great about helping people and she LOVES vidding. In fact she was a winner in the Stargate Fan Awards in the SGA cat for one of her J/T ship vids. She also has a website that you can check out some of her stuff. This is her addy if you would like to check some of them out.

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html

Hope that helps,
                    Cyn
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                      anyone else having problems posting? I keep getting this message:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters

ok, it apparently went through this time but in the sam/jack ship thread, I tried several times with adding more words and sentences but the error kept popping up instead. Go figure.
                      You need to switch editor modes to fix this problem. Next time you post, find the smiley. From their, point straight up to a little icon with two letter A's. A tiny popup says "Switch Editor Mode." Click that icon and you should be able to post fine.

Comment

i agree with a lot of what people are saying here, i used to use the free green thread but it became pointless so i stopped, the greens i've recieved scince then have meant much more to me, mostly because of the comments.

i also agree that its annoying that if you red someone for a good reason, that they could red you back just for giving them red, luckily i've never seen any posts that should be redded.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                          You need to switch editor modes to fix this problem. Next time you post, find the smiley. From their, point straight up to a little icon with two letter A's. A tiny popup says "Switch Editor Mode." Click that icon and you should be able to post fine.
                          this also works
                          if you click on my controls and click on option on the left and scroll down to the very bottom and you will see editing mode set it to standard (if it isn't already) and you shouldn't have any error message when trying to make a thread try it

Comment

ok i hope i'm in the right place

i've read shadowmaats guide ....Darren's guides he has made

is there anything else i should know.

Comment

Originally posted by Haikon View Post

You're off to a good start and have fun.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haikon View Post

Remember that open conversations are just that - open. Read a bit to familiarize yourself with what's going on and then jump in and have fun! Also, the search button is your friend. Welcome!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X