This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    I've logged on and off, then changed my password, got back on, now everytime I green someone I have to log on at the bottom of the page but at least its working.
    I used to have that problem, too, but it doesn't happen anymore! So hopefully in a week or so it will stop.
    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      I've logged on and off, then changed my password, got back on, now everytime I green someone I have to log on at the bottom of the page but at least its working.
      well you have to be signed in to post and give rep did you reply to the confirmation email sent to you after you changed your password
      if you don't confirm you can't do a bunch of things o the forums I've made that mistake once
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        well you have to be signed in to post and give rep did you reply to the confirmation email sent to you after you changed your password
        if you don't confirm you can't do a bunch of things o the forums I've made that mistake once
        Hmm, if you don't use the confirmation email link I thought you wouldn't be able to log-on anyway.

I had a similar problem a while ago I kept getting thrown off the forum when I went to reply to a post or try and report something, I had to clear my cookies and stuff and log on again. Secretly I think it is/was a GW fault (NEVER happens anywhere else on line) but don't tell anyone I said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
          Hmm, if you don't use the confirmation email link I thought you wouldn't be able to log-on anyway.

I had a similar problem a while ago I kept getting thrown off the forum when I went to reply to a post or try and report something, I had to clear my cookies and stuff and log on again. Secretly I think it is/was a GW fault (NEVER happens anywhere else on line) but don't tell anyone I said that.
          well i dont' know about logging in or out i'm always use the remember me button

Comment

Oh yea I've done all of the above, it remembers me when I jump from thread to thread, but not when I give green, I have to fill out the form at the bottom of the page that comes up, and I do check the remember me box, but for some reason I must be forgettable I agree it must be GW's fault but I won't tell anyone where I heard it from
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Question for you guys, do any of you know if there is a thread already created that discusses which season was crappier: Season 1 or 9? I would like to make one, I wanted to ask the normal members instead of just the mods (in the Ask the Mods thread)

Just wondering because searching for this thread would be quite difficult.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                Question for you guys, do any of you know if there is a thread already created that discusses which season was crappier: Season 1 or 9? I would like to make one, I wanted to ask the normal members instead of just the mods (in the Ask the Mods thread)

i don't believe so. you could always jsut try and see
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos

Season 2 was way crappier than Season 1 or Season 9.

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                  It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the automated e-mail replies. I haven't changed any settings, yet i've received NO automated replies since last night. None last night and none this morning. Obviously the forum isn't down. Is it just me? Or are others having issues, too? I checked the junk mail folders and spam filders and everything is empty.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the automated e-mail replies. I haven't changed any settings, yet i've received NO automated replies since last night. None last night and none this morning. Obviously the forum isn't down. Is it just me? Or are others having issues, too? I checked the junk mail folders and spam filders and everything is empty.
                      yeah I did have that problem too... I had a new PM and didn't get a e-mail and that is wat I asked for in my setting so...

Ok I have a question actually... does this forum has an archive? I mean where old threads go in? so I can read some of the old threads... I love doing that so...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        yeah I did have that problem too... I had a new PM and didn't get a e-mail and that is wat I asked for in my setting so...

Ok I have a question actually... does this forum has an archive? I mean where old threads go in? so I can read some of the old threads... I love doing that so...
                        The entire forum is archived on back-up tape. A limitation of the forum software is that you can't view the really, really old threads. That's due to the number of threads the software can display (which is around 200 i believe). If the thread you're looking for happens to be the 201st thread, you won't "see" it readily, but it still exists. The only time a thread "really goes away" is when a Mod deletes it. The best way to search for old threads is to use the Search function and set the dates accordingly.

Comment

Here's what I think of the Actor news and appearances thread, It's a crappy idea. I really don't want to several pages to see what the new appearances/news is. I really think that Darren should create a subfolder in the Stargate News section for Actor news & appearances. Doing that would: A) make it easier to look for the newest actor news/appearances, and B) make life a hell of a lot easier. But that's just my own personal opinion.
                          sigpic

Comment

So am I right in thinking that the thread cited above replaced the thread called "actors in other roles" or "actors in non-SG appearances" orwhatevertheheckitwascalled?

Wouldn't you know it that I just went hunting for whateverthatthreadis/was -- whose location I ALSO never could remember -- and couldn't find it.

Comment

i wanna put this as a rep comment how do i do it

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                i wanna put this as a rep comment how do i do it

In exactly the same way you did in the post

(ie, http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../lorneanim.gif, with the [IMG] tags wrapped around it.)
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X