Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may have been asked already but, I'm not going to read 17 pages @ 50 posts per page to find out. Unless I was 'searching' wrong, I can't find an answer.

At what post count will I be able to store 50 PM's?
    With the amount of RPG traffic I get, I'm having to save them off and delete every few days.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

I think it's about 1000 on-topic posts before you get a PM allowance of 50. I'll find out soon though as I'm nearing the 1000 mark.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
        I think it's about 1000 on-topic posts before you get a PM allowance of 50. I'll find out soon though as I'm nearing the 1000 mark.
        I'm over 1000, and yes, i have 50 PM capacity.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
          I'm very close to 1,000 OT posts, so we'll see...maybe today.
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Nope. I still have 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
              Nope. I still have 30.
              DO you have a larger selection of avs?

I know i did when i got to 1000ish, but they took until the next morning to appear. It may take a couple of logons for the forum to 'realise' where you're at.
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Nope. I still have 30.
                if you just reach 1000 it takes a few days for the new stuff to appear
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                  if you just reach 1000 it takes a few days for the new stuff to appear
                  So, it's not automatic. How very anti-climactic.

Comment

So, it's not automatic. How very anti-climactic.
                    yup i went thought that same thing a couple weeks back when i reacked 1000

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                      DO you have a larger selection of avs?

I know i did when i got to 1000ish, but they took until the next morning to appear. It may take a couple of logons for the forum to 'realise' where you're at.
                      I don't know. I'll look.

Comment

I don't know. I'll look.
                        ya you will a catogory called bonus main charcters then you will know you got the new stuff

i hit 1000 on april 11th and it wasn't till i few days later i notced a change

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                          ya you will a catogory called bonus main charcters then you will know you got the new stuff

i hit 1000 on april 11th and it wasn't till i few days later i notced a change
                          Yes, I did get the bonus main characters and 50 pms are now allowed.

Comment

Yes, I did get the bonus main characters and 50 pms are now allowed.

Comment

Who do I talk with about getting my smilies to work?

Up until Sunday, I could click on the "more" and choose. Now I if I click on "more" it doesn't go anywhere.
                              Have not made any changes to my computer, at least not that I am aware of.

The disable smiles in text is left unchecked.

I've tried several times and over the course of two different days.

Any advice anyone?
                              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
                                Who do I talk with about getting my smilies to work?

Up until Sunday, I could click on the "more" and choose. Now I if I click on "more" it doesn't go anywhere.
                                Have not made any changes to my computer, at least not that I am aware of.

The disable smiles in text is left unchecked.

I've tried several times and over the course of two different days.

Any advice anyone?
                                Mine work, maybe it is a forum upgrade glitch? Go ask the Mods or go to the Thread about the upgrades
                                New Forum Server I believe Greg/Darren check it out every now and then.

If it really is nothing you have done I would go with it being a GW thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X