This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
    Well--I was going to give you green (because I did not know that), but with that attitude, I don't know....

*soothingly to Jonno* She forgot who she was talking to, it's all right--remember you have the power (in your tourney thread, anyway).
    Well, this being the Members Helping Members Thread I ask that you help me to find a nicer way to say, "My internet browser is better than yours! "

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      Well, this being the Members Helping Members Thread I ask that you help me to find a nicer way to say, "My internet browser is better than yours! "

Adrianne
      *burnishes halo*

Oh, I'm much too nice to neener, neener people.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Mine scrolls, not very long for me at all ...
        I have a better internet browser than you do

Adrianne
        Oh - mine scrolls too. I wasn't complaining about it, i was just saying there were a lot more options in that pop-down menu than i'd ever seen anywhere else. Cos there's lot's of smilie's.

And, if you're running on FF or IE, then we have absolutely identical browsers...

A better way of saying 'my browser's better than yours'

hmmm...

... dunno.

Just be rude
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          Oh - mine scrolls too. I wasn't complaining about it, i was just saying there were a lot more options in that pop-down menu than i'd ever seen anywhere else. Cos there's lot's of smilie's.

And, if you're running on FF or IE, then we have absolutely identical browsers...

hmmm...

... dunno.

Just be rude
          I'm running Safari

Rude works for me, btw

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

hmmm...

... dunno.

Just be rude
            *hands on hips*

Oh for pete's sake--don't encourage her!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

I got Green, don't ya know?

Adrianne
              (Thanks, btw )

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I got Green, don't ya know?

Adrianne
                (Thanks, btw )
                Hey, you didn't get it for neenering!

Comment

I keep getting a weird message when I post that If moderation was enabled will take a few minutes to post??

does that mean i am on moderation??
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                    I keep getting a weird message when I post that If moderation was enabled will take a few minutes to post??

It's some kind of glitch. It's happening to everyone, or almost everyone. You're probably not on Moderation.

My understanding is that if you are on Moderation you get a PM before stating as such ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

^^ I think someone must've let loose some Gremlins in Gateworld's server room. It's okay, quite a few people (myself included) have been experiencing the same glitch.

*edit* And what the nimble fingered Adrianne said
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                        ^^ I think someone must've let loose some Gremlins in Gateworld's server room. It's okay, quite a few people (myself included) have been experiencing the same glitch.

*edit* And what the nimble fingered Adrianne said
                        "Nimble, nimble, nimble"

Yes ... that is very much me

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9

You're not on moderation because i can still green you (the scales are still there in your top right hand corner), and you can't give out rep to those members on moderation. As Adrianne said, it seems to be a wacky forum glitch, which everyone is getting. Greg'll sort it out eventually.

It all adds to the fun
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

You're not on moderation because i can still green you (the scales are still there in your top right hand corner), and you can't give out rep to those members on moderation. As Adrianne said, it seems to be a wacky forum glitch, which everyone is getting. Greg'll sort it out eventually.

It all adds to the fun
                            Indeed. Gateworld is a crazy place. You never know what'll happen. You could click a link and sign up for medical research.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I ask ye (the GW community) for help! Can anyone help me make a better Landry sig? seeing as I don't have Photoshop or anything...any help or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks!

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

It's some kind of glitch. It's happening to everyone, or almost everyone. You're probably not on Moderation.

My understanding is that if you are on Moderation you get a PM before stating as such ...

Adrianne
                                Thanks for the info; was worried

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X