Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urm...doeas anyone know which episode it was that they found the stargate in antarctica??

Comment

Originally posted by al87013
      urm...doeas anyone know which episode it was that they found the stargate in antarctica??
      Solitudes. I think's season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Solitudes. I think's season 1.
        are you allowed to mention that ep in a thread where The Clanger is present, without giving a warning?

(sorry, couldn't resist)
        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
          are you allowed to mention that ep in a thread where The Clanger is present, without giving a warning?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Comment

Hey everyone! I tried to subscribe to a recent thread I posted in but it wouldn't show up in My Controls under subscribed threads. All my other posts do though. My default mode is set to receive an email notification, yet I do not for this thread. Can anyone help me?! Thanks in advance!
            Just because my reproductive organs are on the outside instead of the inside... God! That's horrible! Who would say that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha Carter
              Hey everyone! I tried to subscribe to a recent thread I posted in but it wouldn't show up in My Controls under subscribed threads. My default mode is set to receive an email notification, yet I do not. Can anyone help me?! Thanks in advance!
              Post again in the thread and go to the bottom of the reply window where "Additional Options" appears. Go to "Thread Subscription" and choose your notification type.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger

(sorry, couldn't resist)
                I believe I need an explanation here.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

It worked!! Thank you!
                  Just because my reproductive organs are on the outside instead of the inside... God! That's horrible! Who would say that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha Carter
                    It worked!! Thank you!
                    Use that method to get your subscriptions in order for your favorite threads. The subscription options in the control panel are rather unreliable at best.

Comment

I didn't even know you could have individual settings. Thanks again for you help!

Comment

Does anyone know if it's possible to align images to the side of text, as in the IMG ALIGN tags used in HTML? On another vBulletin board I'm on (using version 3.5.0) it's set up to allow tags like that, but I haven't gotten them working here... just wondering is maybe that's a hack that hasn't been used here, or I'm missing something?
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Does anyone know if it's possible to align images to the side of text, as in the IMG ALIGN tags used in HTML? On another vBulletin board I'm on (using version 3.5.0) it's set up to allow tags like that, but I haven't gotten them working here... just wondering is maybe that's a hack that hasn't been used here, or I'm missing something?
                          I just had a look at the signature editor. HTML code is off for this forum. Perhaps the other forum you mentioned has HTML code switched on.

What kind of text alignment are you looking for? Do you mean the text aligned on the left edge of the pic in the centre?
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                            I just had a look at the signature editor. HTML code is off for this forum. Perhaps the other forum you mentioned has HTML code switched on.

What kind of text alignment are you looking for? Do you mean the text aligned on the left edge of the pic in the centre?
                            Yeah, really so that the text can wrap around an image, sort of like I did in this old webpage. I went and looked at the code for the other board I mentioned, and it uses IMGL and IMGR tags to set it up (putting the image at left and right of the text, respectively). It's definitely not an HTML code, though. HTML uses < IMG ALIGN >.

Comment

Ah yeah, I see what you mean. I had a look at the Vbcode page here. This page shows a list of all the available Vb code tags. As far as I can see, those other two tags are not in use (I think) on this forum. For those tags you mentioned, I think you would have to ask Darren or Greg.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Ah, thank you! I'll have to go ask about that one. I do recall that it was something extra that our admin had to do to get it to work over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X