• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    The BS-Player is great now I can cap
    Rub it in why don't ya?

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I wasn't and if I appeared to be then I aplogise

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        I wasn't and if I appeared to be then I aplogise
        I'm just teasin'

Does that screen cap website that was linked here earlier -- haven't looked at it -- only contain Stargate screen caps?

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

If it was Stargate Caps then yes it has SG-1 and Atlantis episode plus caps for a few specials

Comment

I know Dial Earth is a good screen cap site, they have something that Stargate Caps doesn't, DVD Screen caps from Reckoning.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks major clanger ill get on it

Comment

I know how to put text in my sigs but not pictures can somebody help?

Comment

Yes very easy but you should have asked it in the other thread if you looked good. But I am not a moderator so they'll move our posts to the right thread.

This is what you need to do.

First you search the picture you want. Then you go to an up-load site like photobucket and upload the picture. YYou can also go to this one Imageshack. There you browse your picture and then hit the button ' host it' then a page will appear with text [IMGhttp:// ................. [?MG] You copy the adress. That you need to copy. You can do that by selecting http://www. and hit your right mouse button and select copy.Then you go to ' User CP '. There you go to edit signature you click the 'Insert Image' button.It is next to to insert hyperlink button. Then a window will appear with enter the URL for image. Below it will show: http:// . There you paste your adress! Then hit the save button. Next time you post you'll see your picture.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Thanks although i checked on some other threads after posting my previous one and now i have a pic on my sig thanks for helping though

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                      The "subscribe to thread" button isn't working for me, (I want to keep an eye on a certain thread without posting and associating myself with it.) any idea whats wrong?
                      Post a one word post, subcribing to it, and then immediately delete the post. It's worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Post a one word post, subcribing to it, and then immediately delete the post. It's worked for me.
                        Yes, I'm quoting myself but when you hear as many voices as I do, am I really quoting me???

The other option to subscribe, if you've ever posted in that thread, click edit, go advanced, click subscsribe and save.

Comment

never posted so dangit!

Comment

i know this is a realy newbe question but how do i put a hyperlink so that its somthing like "here" and when u click it u go to the address?
                            MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

lets say I wanted to make a link that said hi. I would type, then highlight hi then create a normal hyperlink. try it.

Comment

Highlight the words you want to be the link and click on the icon in the reply screen that looks like the earth and a couple of links of a chain. It will open a window for you to put the URL.

Comment

Working...
                                X