This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519
    I've tried to 'subscribe' to a thread but when I go to the list of my subscribed threats, nothing is there...can anyone help me?
    When you post in the thread the next time, go to "Additional Options" at the bottom of the Reply window. Go to the "Thread Subscription" section. choose the type of notification you want. I've heard this method works better than trying to to subscribe using the options in your control panel.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      When you post in the thread the next time, go to "Additional Options" at the bottom of the Reply window. Go to the "Thread Subscription" section. choose the type of notification you want. I've heard this method works better than trying to to subscribe using the options in your control panel.

thanks...it worked!

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519
        I've tried to 'subscribe' to a thread but when I go to the list of my subscribed threats, nothing is there...can anyone help me?
        Yeah - it's a Forum glitch. I think it only works if you do the subsccribing when you post in the thread.

Personally, I don't bother. i subscribed to a thread once and found all the e-mails quite annoying.

Hope that helped.

EDIT - argh, TW already posted. Oh, i forgot to look at the next page. SO dumb, SO dumb!!!
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          Personally, I don't bother. i subscribed to a thread once and found all the e-mails quite annoying.
          I hate getting tons of emails, so I have it set to no email notification. I don't get any emails. You did know you can do that right? .
          gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
            I hate getting tons of emails, so I have it set to no email notification. I don't get any emails. You did know you can do that right? .
            In which case, what is the point of subscribing?

EDIT: G'ah - i've just realised, it means you can get to your fave threads through your contol panel ... particularly useful atm with the advent of 'tournament fever'

Man I'm having a dumb day today! Can anyone help with that?
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

In which case, what is the point of subscribing?

EDIT: G'ah - i've just realised, it means you can get to your fave threads through your contol panel ... particularly useful atm with the advent of 'tournament fever'

Um, yeah...that is exactly the point of subscribing, makes it much easier to find threads you've replied to.

Can't help you with your dumb day.
              gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Outside of wraithing you, no.

Comment

can I point out again, that you can automatically subscribe to threads you post in (with or without email notification)

*whistles*
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

We should make it a rule that you can only repeat yourself 15 times
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      hahahaha, funny, Tame
                      sigpic

Comment

15 times???
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

I just picked a number that seemed to work for everyone
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Or, and I prefer this version:

I COULD JUST SHOUT VERY LOUDLY AND PINKLY...

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

LMAO...Yes that would be yet another option

Comment

Did someone just say something pink? I didn't quite catch it.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X