This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also 42
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

What isn't 42 the answer to?
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

42 squared, cubed etc...
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Ah yes those. I think we should make the answers to those 42.
          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Well, the question to the meaning of life and the answer to the meaning of life cannot co exist in the same reality.

Is that about right, Qasim?
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
              Just square or cube root it and you are back to 42
              Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Well, the question to the meaning of life and the answer to the meaning of life cannot co exist in the same reality.

Is that about right, Qasim?
              ermmm.....yeah.....*???*
              love Torri

Comment

Hey why ins't the kinsey avatar under stargate enimies. I mean he is an enemy isn't he.

Comment

I would class Kinsey as a foil (makes life difficult) rather than an enemy. And I would assume he's under Tau'ri.

Comment

People tend to stay in their original groups - when he was first shown he was just annoying
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Simple things for simple minds, eh, Clanger?

*Pats Clanger on the head and prepares for a good spooning*

*goes ahead and gets ice bag ready for TJ*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                        *goes ahead and gets ice bag ready for TJ*
                        Thanks Kat. I have a feeling I'm gonna need that.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                          No. The answer is 42 and magnets.

Comment

*hangs around the thread to increase Tracey Jane's nervousness*

The answer to everything is 42. Even when it would appear to be the wrong answer. It is just 42. Or, as was pointed out, Magnets. But not often.
                            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

*Tracy Jane waves at Tracey Jane*

Looks like I'm not in for a spooning after all. I have a scapegoat to take the flak. No... I never met the Delphi spoon for myself, Clanger. Though I have a feeling I'm about to.

Comment

bah, just 'cos Clangers can't spell.

Anyway, I'm feeling mellow and forgiving now. I went to the gym twice today, and I have me a new middle name!! (Mysterious, for anyone who wants to know)
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X