Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome, and also thank you for pointing it out.

Time for me to finally clean out the bucket and probably find another webpage to continue hosting the images.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Honestly I just use the GW pic albums. Unless you are going crazy with the pic size I think you can get quite a good amount of pictures up there
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Honestly I just use the GW pic albums. Unless you are going crazy with the pic size I think you can get quite a good amount of pictures up there
        For Stargate-related images sure, but my buckets is as varied as it comes.

Comment

I don't think any of my pictures have Stargate
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I found a site I could go to host my pictures

Thanks for your help

Comment

I'm a bit lost, this forum is so big and has years of posting!

I'd like to talk about the things that we do because of Stargate (for example, i started to play sci-fi games because of it), i don't know if there is already a thread to talk about that or, in case there isn't, where should i open a thread? which section?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nozomi View Post
                I'm a bit lost, this forum is so big and has years of posting!

I'd like to talk about the things that we do because of Stargate (for example, i started to play sci-fi games because of it), i don't know if there is already a thread to talk about that or, in case there isn't, where should i open a thread? which section?
                Depends on what you want to talk about. Scifi games would be in the fun and games section, if it's stargate, in that one. Make a thread in one of them, and see what happens, it's what we all do.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

And if the thread is in the wrong place, the mods will make sure it moves to the right section.

So, don't worry if you get it wrong. There's always someone around to point you in the right direction.

Comment

Don't forget to stop by for some BBQ in the New Members thread
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

We're all one big happy family.

Think of me as the grumpy (but lovable) uncle who sits in the corner and mutters about "Kids today".
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

And rub this in ya skin *gives him FHs sauce*
                        sigpic

Comment

Anybody here familiar with adding your own filters to Adblock Plus (Writing Adblock Plus filters and Adblock Plus filters explained)?

What I want to do is whitelist the banner ads on Gateworld (the two (top and botton) on the forum and the two (top and right hand side) on main page so that when I have Adblock plus enabled the banner ads on Gateworld still display and maybe any annoying ads outside those areas, like the current Toyota ad, won't display. If this isn't possible please let me know. I do usually keep it disabled for Gateworld but because of the the current Toyota ad I have it temporarily enabled.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Which browser do you use , planet? It's done differently whether you use Chrome or Firefox, on other browsers I do not know either

Comment

I am using Chrome as my main browser but I do also have Firefox 56 installed as one of my secondary browsers.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

On Chrome when the ad shows up, you click on the Adblock symbol in your browser and go to block element. When you have done that, the site is "frozen" and you can hover with your mouse over the elements on the site to highlight them (that will be in a transparently yellow). When the element you want to block is highlighted, you click on it. That will open a dialog window asking you if you want to add a filter

On firefox, you can right click the element and the dropdown menu should show you the option "block with adblock plus" or something like that

Comment

Working...
                                X