X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google it
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help jelbate *cough* I mean jelgate. That's a lot of posts. I spent about an hour making a new avatar for this site but I don't think I'll ever make that many posts. Bit of a shame. On the other hand, it is awesome that there are still people here to talk with about the shows since I have just begun watching them. I will enjoy it I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        Google it
        I don't wish to know that, kindly leave the stage.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
          On the other hand, it is awesome that there are still people here to talk with about the shows since I have just begun watching them.
          What he's actually trying to say is that some of us have seemingly become permanent fixtures of the forum.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            I don't wish to know that, kindly leave the stage.
            I was sweeping it

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            What he's actually trying to say is that some of us have seemingly become permanent fixtures of the forum.
            Bit like hooman furniture?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              You must be wallpaper
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Wallpaper of the fury kind...

Comment

Hmm, I don't know what happened but I am sure that I have posted many posts in forums, but in my profile it shows none. Where is the problem?
                  And what about private messages? Is it possible to pm here?

// Sorry my english, I'm not professional speaker...

Comment

Originally posted by Javert View Post
                    Hmm, I don't know what happened but I am sure that I have posted many posts in forums, but in my profile it shows none. Where is the problem?
                    And what about private messages? Is it possible to pm here?

Welcome to GW!
                    Posts made to the Off Topic Chatter threads don't count in our tallies.(FAQ: post_count)

PM and other privileges will come once you get past the Probie Status.
                    Thanks to Spammers and other net-pests that status had to be introduced here in 2008 after a particularly nasty mass-attack forced the site to close down for clearance.
                    For more on what "Probie Status" means take a look at post 1 here Probie Status for New Members

Long story short- keep posting, but to the Scifi/Tv sections, and you'll soon be able to get to PM,avatars etc.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Javert View Post
                      Don't worry about your English not being up to snuff -- plenty of us aren't native speakers, me included.

Comment

My mother says I'm fluent in gibberish.

And I know plenty of people who speak idiot like natives.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Can you be more specific on what you need?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by maybeast
                            Guys I'm new here ! any help is much appreciated !!
                            Welcome.

We're a friendly bunch around these parts, one big happy family. If we were a sitcom, I'd be the grumpy, but lovable, uncle.
                            sigpic

Comment

Does that make Baggie the grandmother whose authority we undermine to create mischief?

Love you
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Does that make Baggie the grandmother whose authority we undermine to create mischief?
                                YES!!

And who would you be?

Comment

Working...
                                X