Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I'll watch and see if I still want to afterwards. Who knows, I could feel like everybody else does....just wanted to check.
    And I get the same results as pookey--no results found.

*takes off most protective equipment*
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

The link didn't work for me either so I went a-thread huntin'/merging.

Try these:

Stargate Infinity

Stargate Infinity-worth buying on DVD?

There are bound to be others out there somewhere...
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Meaghan,there's a GW Homepage section for Infinity too (LINK),though the episode section isn't complete.

(Avoid if you hate spoilers! )

Comment

Thanks Bagpuss! I'll have to check out those links.
          Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

You're very welcome,Meaghan!

Comment

I just love how this forum is helpful to the newer members. Now to get through the last 6 seasons of SG1 and AoT/Continuum....then see if I can stomach Infinity.

Comment

Hi everyone I have been missing in action for a bit and just returning to gateworld . Is there a Eureka thread ? Or warehouse 13thread ?
                sigpic

Comment

Yes and Yes
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Both shows have subforums in the Show Archive Section: Eureka and Warehouse 13

Comment

Hi [=
                      Ever since I created my account on the 7th, I haven't been able to access anything like to edit my profile, upload an avatar, or send a PM.

All I get is this message.

I had immediately received the emails for activation and the welcome email. I've clicked on the link in the activation email and it indicates that it was a success.

I've logged out and logged back in. Yet, I am having the same issue.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for reading.

Comment

Thank you Bagpuss and jelgate
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tayvok View Post
                          Hi [=
                          Ever since I created my account on the 7th, I haven't been able to access anything like to edit my profile, upload an avatar, or send a PM.
                          See here: 'Probie' Status for New Members

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                            Thank you

Comment

I am having a horrible time trying to figure out how I check my email on this site. I cant even find it. id like to see if I wont those tickets to the convention, but cant find my email. I checked the faq sheet and it said to go to the welcome box, but I cant find that anywhereeither. also, im having a hard time finding my previous posts on these forums, so if someone could send me an email with directions for help on how to get to my emil on tis site, my personal email is [email protected] thank u very much!

Comment

Your e-mails wouldn't be on record here: they'd just go to your normal email account inbox.

If you receive a Private message ,you'd be able to read that by going via "My Controls" to your pm inbox or by clicking on the notification at the top right of your view of the forum near the log in button.

Click on the attachment.I haven't got any notifications just now but it'll give you an idea of where to look for the welcome box etc !
                                Cap of my controls (1).JPG

Try this one instead: Cap2 of my controls.JPG
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 17 June 2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X