Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg fixed that already some back,though this might be a problem that's re-occurred or be a browser -related glitch.

Let's test it out though....s09119's and your post here.
    I clicked on the post number,then copy/pasted the url from the search bar into this post.
    Works for me .
    Can you guys check if it works for you ?
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Greg fixed that already some back,though this might be a problem that's re-occurred or be a browser -related glitch.

Let's test it out though....s09119 and your post here.
      I clicked on the post number,then copy/pasted the url from the search bar into this post.
      Works for me .
      Can you guys check if it works for you ?
      It works but I believe the question was if it is still possible to view one separate post in a separate window/tab like before with VB3, which isn't possible anymore in VB4.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

No worries.
        I was referring to the last time the "link to a specific post feature" broke and was fixed in recent months.

You guys are probably talking about the way we used to be able to link to and bookmark one single post as a single page format.
        Unless BB 4 contains a future upgrade patch to restore that ,I think we're stuck with the current system.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

No worries.
          I was referring to the last time the "link to a specific post feature" broke and was fixed in recent months.

You guys are probably talking about the way we used to be able to link to and bookmark one single post as a single page format.
          Unless BB 4 contains a future upgrade patch to restore that ,I think we're stuck with the current system.

Comment

No worries.

Ah, okay. Although the new method doesn't work for me either; clicking on a post link just brings me to the top of the page it's on. Which makes some responses such as "Oh we already discussed this, look HERE" annoying to run up against. But alas, if that's what we've got, it's what we've got.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Ah, okay. Although the new method doesn't work for me either; clicking on a post link just brings me to the top of the page it's on. Which makes some responses such as "Oh we already discussed this, look HERE" annoying to run up against. But alas, if that's what we've got, it's what we've got.
              Try using Firefox. I know it's a known issue with Chrome. On Firefox, Safari and IE the link normally does work, on Chrome it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                Try using Firefox. I know it's a known issue with Chrome. On Firefox, Safari and IE the link normally does work, on Chrome it doesn't.
                But... it's Chrome... and it's so perfect in every (other) way...
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  But... it's Chrome... and it's so perfect in every (other) way...
                  I couldn't agree more. All hail Chrome!

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
                    I couldn't agree more. All hail Chrome!
                    all burn Chrome!! All hail FireFox!!!

Comment

Originally posted by general jumper one View Post
                      all burn chrome!! All hail firefox!!! :d

Comment

Help! The reply buttons at the bottom of every post are a mess, at least on Firefox 3.6.xxx.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Help! The reply buttons at the bottom of every post are a mess, at least on Firefox 3.6.xxx.
                          It's due to the changes Greg made last nite. It'll take a day a or so for things to return to normal
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12173281
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

quick question do the spoiler rules for sigs apply to all current shows?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                              quick question do the spoiler rules for sigs apply to all current shows?
                              yup that's how i remember it
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I thought so, just wanted to check.. Thanks PA!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X