This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should really post requests in the 'Ask the Mods' thread
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

It said help and assistance

Comment

It also says 'MEMBERS helping MEMBERS' only Mods can rename other peoples threads
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
          It said help and assistance
          Generally speaking, THIS thread is designed for things that other members can help you with: like explaining how the Rep system works, or how to get/write PM's, etc. Things that other members can help you with.

Merging threads, renaming threads or deleting a thread are things that only a Mod can do, and those requests should be made in the Ask the Mods thread, which is stickied right next to this one in the Forum Announcements and Help section.

Generally, anything a member can NOT do should be discussed in the Ask the Mods. Otherwise, feel free to ask for help here.

Comment

Sory i wont do it again

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
              Sory i wont do it again
              Nothing to be sorry about. The mods check this thread on a regular basis, so even if you do make a request that only a mod can do, it will be taken care of. Just not as quickly. That's why posting such a request in the Ask the mods thread gets you faster results.

Comment

HEY I thought I was pretty fast and yes we check up on both... we are just trying to cut down on the questions that can be answered by fellow members so the *Ask the Mods* thread is JUST Q &A with the Mods ... but either place is ok as far as we are concerned I think
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  one thing I found with Power DVD is that if it a *burned DVD*or a *Computer DVD* I could not cap from it but if it was a purchased DVD I could. I am not sure if that is part of the problem but I thought I would add that into the mix if that had any bearing

Ditto......I've asked so many people why I can't, but no one has given me an answer that helps.....so I guess I wait for the new DVD's to come out, i.e., Season 2 of Atlantis (for Jason Momoa.....deep sigh), and season 9 of SG-1. Anyone want to try to explain the difference between minus and plus DVD's????

Tame, are you going to Vancouver this year....I still remember you from last year!
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Anyone want to try to explain the difference between minus and plus DVD's????
                    Remember the VHS/Betamax thing - its like that

Both should play in dvd players made in the last 5 years
                    love Torri

Comment

Ditto......I've asked so many people why I can't, but no one has given me an answer that helps.....so I guess I wait for the new DVD's to come out, i.e., Season 2 of Atlantis (for Jason Momoa.....deep sigh), and season 9 of SG-1. Anyone want to try to explain the difference between minus and plus DVD's????
                      I have taken to converting mine into .avis since I make videos and I can also make caps from that... but I too have never gotten an answer as to why power DVD won't work for me
                      Tame, are you going to Vancouver this year....I still remember you from last year!
                      Unfortunately no I can't attend the Vancouver Con this year and all the people I wanted to meet last year that backed out are now going to be guests this year....go figure But I will be sending *Tame-Barbie* in my stead She has attended MANY Cons and had pictures with many so I get to say I was there in spirit.

I will be trying to attend the BSG Con in August though if things go right... but that is still up in the air as well. Thanks for remembering me
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I have taken to converting mine into .avis since I make videos and I can also make caps from that... but I too have never gotten an answer as to why power DVD won't work for me

Unfortunately no I can't attend the Vancouver Con this year and all the people I wanted to meet last year that backed out are now going to be guests this year....go figure But I will be sending *Tame-Barbie* in my stead She has attended MANY Cons and had pictures with many so I get to say I was there in spirit.

I will be trying to attend the BSG Con in August though if things go right... but that is still up in the air as well. Thanks for remembering me
                        Tame Barbie?......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! As for remembering you, you are a very hard person to forget! Hope we get to meet at some Con in the future.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

HEY I thought I was pretty fast and yes we check up on both... we are just trying to cut down on the questions that can be answered by fellow members so the *Ask the Mods* thread is JUST Q &A with the Mods ... but either place is ok as far as we are concerned I think
                          Q&A with the mods. It sounds like some sort of warped GW convention. Let's have a panel with Tame, Sky and Madeleine!!!

Speaking of mods being fast... that's not what Sky was saying in the Gabit thread!!

(I love stirring the pot!!!!)
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Q&A with the mods. It sounds like some sort of warped GW convention. Let's have a panel with Tame, Sky and Madeleine!!!

Speaking of mods being fast... that's not what Sky was saying in the Gabit thread!!

(I love stirring the pot!!!!)
                            Gads... *Chatting with Earth, Wind and Fire*... its not nice to mess with Mother(s) Nature donchata know

Skydiver said mods were slow somewhere... if so I am sure she had a valid reason and was making a point ..... *Stands firm in ambiguity*

Comment

Is Tracy plotting a coup d'etat?

Tune in next week for the conclusion of As Gateworld Turns....

I told you you shouldnt have let MC leave
                              love Torri

Comment

I didn't actually leave you know...

*looks cutely menacing*
                                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X