Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not possible,unless vBB offer it as an upgrade in a future upgrade and Darren decides the Groups need that option.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ah, see ask and Thou shallt receive Thy answer, thankyou m'dear, most timely of you

It was for the Railfans group page, Orbofthenight wanted more than herself to administer the Group
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I see the profile customizations are back. Has anyone already found the option to ignore those and see all profiles with default colors? There used to be an option like that.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Anyone notice how on the bottom of each thread, the links to parent forums are gone? All I see now is Previous Thread / Next Thread. I know I can click on Top (way at the bottom of the page...) to get back to the top without scrolling all the way up again (if it's a long thread that can take a while ), but I liked having those parent forum links there...

Hope they can be put back (unless there's some feature in control panels where I can add them myself but somehow I doubt it ).

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
            I see the profile customizations are back. Has anyone already found the option to ignore those and see all profiles with default colors? There used to be an option like that.
            the problem is from the profile control , the color needs to be #7BA0BD in the customize panel , it's hard to find it , try here
            Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

From the forum page the link to go to the first unread post in a thread simply goes to the first post of the thread.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

some of these things were hacks that darren put into our template. when the software is upgraded, these hacks aren't carried over and need to be reapplied.

so please give him time to do that.

you might also look at the thread greg started about the patches and outages and if your tweak isnt' listed there, put it there, so the 'to do' list is in just one place
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                  the problem is from the profile control , the color needs to be #7BA0BD in the customize panel , it's hard to find it , try here
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm looking for a "disable profile customizations" option, not how to customize my profile.

Comment

there isn't one , but you can customize it to look like the old one
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Mods List

Comment

I'm looking for a "disable profile customizations" option, not how to customize my profile.
                      you could just use the default option

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        you could just use the default option
                        you need another color for you text , and the default is not very nice , m y default had a very sick blue color, not this nice blue but aggressive blue
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Mods List

Comment

You are both right, but that won't change how other members their profiles look. There used to be a "disable customizations" option that would ignore customizations so that every profile was displayed with the default theme. This was present in the previous forum version.

Comment

we must go on even with my pesky and irritating profile look
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Mods List

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
                              you need another color for you text , and the default is not very nice , m y default had a very sick blue color, not this nice blue but aggressive blue
                              you have to click the default option, just try it and you will see, it goes back to the original forum color, except the buttons stay the same

Comment

You are both right, but that won't change how other members their profiles look. There used to be a "disable customizations" option that would ignore customizations so that every profile was displayed with the default theme. This was present in the previous forum version.
                                I spent an hour looking for one yesterday because I too find some profiles damanging to the eyes. Currently thier is no diable customizations
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X