• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webxro View Post
    is there a way to select a default font for my posts
    nope
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Not that this is a big issue but here it goes:

when I try to approve one post that's in the middle of the forum page, the pop up window is not acessible and prevents me from greening that post. Sometimes, if I change the page and return, I am able to acess it, but, most of the time, I still can't. The popup looks as it was behind the forum page, and not over it. I don't know if everyone has the same problem. Is there something I can do/I am doing wrong?
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Not that this is a big issue but here it goes:

when I try to approve one post that's in the middle of the forum page, the pop up window is not acessible and prevents me from greening that post. Sometimes, if I change the page and return, I am able to acess it, but, most of the time, I still can't. The popup looks as it was behind the forum page, and not over it. I don't know if everyone has the same problem. Is there something I can do/I am doing wrong?
        I think that's a browser glitch. Are you using Internet Explorer? If you do, try another browser, Firefox, Opera... anything else.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I think that's a browser glitch. Are you using Internet Explorer? If you do, try another browser, Firefox, Opera... anything else.
          Oh, the infamous IE glitches...that's probably it. Thanks! But I only had this problem since the forum was updated.

Edit to add:

I am using Safari now, and so far, no glitches... Thanks, Jasmina!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

You could also always try opening the link in a new tab or double clicking the star icon to open it in a new tab. That's what I do when the forum acts hinky.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I'm a probie so I can't see my user control panel yet, but is there a way to set the "Show from the..." option across all forums permanently ?

At the moment, it's set to 'Beginning', I'd like to set it to something like a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Freeman View Post
                I'm a probie so I can't see my user control panel yet, but is there a way to set the "Show from the..." option across all forums permanently ?

At the moment, it's set to 'Beginning', I'd like to set it to something like a week.
                i don't think so once you get access to your control panel you will have this option

then you can chose a cut off point. i don't see anyway to do it without the control panel sorry
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

That's okay, as long as I can do it eventually I'll be patient. Thanks.

Comment

help please - need an episode list so I can check off what i've seen

Comment

Originally posted by gemniii View Post
                      SG1
                      SGA
                      SGU
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gemniii View Post
                        Jasmina's provided links are great, and perfectly possible to use. Simply as an episode list.
                        However you could also use the GateWorld website.
                        I'd actually recommend the GW website above the Wikipedia site if (later on) you'd want to go further than simply a episode list.
                        I find it really helpful that the GW website has a picture, small description and links to screen captures, transcript etc. for all episodes of the season you selected.

ETA/
                        Go to gateworld.net
                        > click episode, select the preferred show (SGA, SG1, SGU or SGI), select the season
                        > you get to see what I am talking about. A list of all episodes of the selected season with a little picture, short description, rating and several links.

Comment

Hi can you help me out, I want to delete my personal profile on Gateworld; I can;t see how to do this within my own dashboard. Thanks

Comment

You can't. GW doesn't allow the deletion of profiles because they miss up threads you may have posted in
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Othala08 View Post
                              Hi can you help me out, I want to delete my personal profile on Gateworld; I can;t see how to do this within my own dashboard. Thanks
                              Next to Jelgate's perfect answer you can also read the answer in the official FAQ here (How can I delete or close my account?)

Comment

Ok, so this isn't too terribly urgent but it's bugging me nonetheless. I can't see my most recent posts. You know when you go to your profile and you click on "find all posts?" Well my posts after July aren't showing up. Is GW just taking awhile to update my posts or is anyone else experiencing this?
                                sigpic
                                ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Working...
                                X