This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, Q... it worked!

you might live to regret having threads opened by The Clanger...
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Does anybody know any good sites that offer Random Images (except Random Image.net), I want to create a temp one until my normal one is working again
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        Does anybody know any good sites that offer Random Images (except Random Image.net), I want to create a temp one until my normal one is working again
        Hmmmmm.....I wonder who would know the answer to that question

Well before the days of randomimage we used a php script and a free webhost:

You can get this php script from http://alistapart.com/articles/randomizer/

Then make a folder called sigs put the php script and the image files into it

Then use [img] tags to link to the php file
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Hmmmmm.....I wonder who would know the answer to that question

Well before the days of randomimage we used a php script and a free webhost:

You can get this php script from http://alistapart.com/articles/randomizer/

Then make a folder called sigs put the php script and the image files into it

Then use [img] tags to link to the php file
          It worked, thanks. I'm currently uploading the smaller version right now.
          sigpic

Comment

Now to see how long the 3gb bandwidth lasts it lasted me like 2 weeks if it runs out just sign up another account
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Quick question: what ep airs tonight and has it started and/or finished?

Madeleine

Comment

Critical Mass and Ripple Effect. If you're on the East Coast, then Ripple Effect is just finishing now, and CM is about to start.

On the West Coast, you still got 2 hours before RE starts.

Comment

Isn't it Ripple Effect and Critical Mass.

As for the time - I wouldn't know, i'm in the UK. I'd guess they were starting/going on at the moment.

Edit - argh, sorry, PG15 posted just before me.
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thanks

Madeleine

Comment

Should this thread be renamed
                      "MEMBERS helping MEMBERS: General Help and Assistance Thread"
                      NOT
                      MEMBERS helping MEMBERS General Help and Assistance Thread
                      OR
                      General Help and Assistance Thread

Or maybe it's just me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Should this thread be renamed
                        "MEMBERS helping MEMBERS: General Help and Assistance Thread"
                        NOT
                        MEMBERS helping MEMBERS General Help and Assistance Thread
                        OR
                        General Help and Assistance Thread

Or maybe it's just me.
                        *eyes* well, if it only takes a colon to make you happy, let me oblige

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          *eyes* well, if it only takes a colon to make you happy, let me oblige
                          I am so worried about our Forum members when........ er well I am just worried
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

All I meant by the comment is the title didn't look right w/o the colon (or else all all the stuff I learn from that English class (how to do grammar right-type class) is going to my head)
                            sigpic

Comment

All I meant by the comment is the title didn't look right w/o the colon (or else all all the stuff I learn from that English class (how to do grammar right-type class) is going to my head)
                              Awe NIWDAbydos (((hugs))) just a-funnin ya
                              imagine someone ACTUALLY paying attention in ENGLISH class....the horror
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                Awe NIWDAbydos (((hugs))) just a-funnin ya
                                imagine someone ACTUALLY paying attention in ENGLISH class....the horror
                                So True
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X