This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    Wraithing you is still within the realm of possibility, but i'm helpful to those who are in need of it.
    the old help your prey feel secure thing? before ya off them? are ya gonna get out your wraith stun weapon first? like we do with animals? cows, and pigs, and chickens? hit them with a energy weapon, and then drain their life force outta them...the wraith are no better than us humans...we all do what we need to to survive. I actually enjoy the wraith as an enemy on sga. but I'd like to see them not be dependent on humans for their food source. Hmmm, Vegetarian wraith anyone?

which reminds me, since my hubby is a veggie boy, there was this website (in jest) devoted to some kinds soy product being marketed as human flesh. maybe we can substitute it for us.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
      the old help your prey feel secure thing? before ya off them? are ya gonna get out your wraith stun weapon first? like we do with animals? cows, and pigs, and chickens? hit them with a energy weapon, and then drain their life force outta them...the wraith are no better than us humans...we all do what we need to to survive. I actually enjoy the wraith as an enemy on sga. but I'd like to see them not be dependent on humans for their food source. Hmmm, Vegetarian wraith anyone?

which reminds me, since my hubby is a veggie boy, there was this website (in jest) devoted to some kinds soy product being marketed as human flesh. maybe we can substitute it for us.
      Depends if i remembered to bring my stunner with me. But my little stunner pistol thingy i usually carry with me. If only i remembered which pocket i stuffed it in every time i took it with me.

Comment

*is wraith-proof*
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          *is wraith-proof*
          **must be partially Wraith**

Comment

is that a good program for making vids? from dvd's of course.
            No, only animated gifs, it exports the frames as jpegs, and you can combine them (in like Quicktime Pro or Flash) and create a gif or a vid without sound.
            sigpic

Comment

**must be partially Wraith**
              wraiths aren't wraith proof.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                Is it me or is the forum clock a little off?.... just about by a minute or two...
                well it may be...GW is off by 2 minutes from my computer
                Well, my clock is two minutes ahead of the GW clock.

And this is where normal members can disscuss, not in the "Ask the Mods" Thread, and yes it bugs me.
                sigpic

Comment

Uh, sounds to complicated for me. I know, I'll just visit your PB accounts and snurch some more! Uh, got any of Joe Flanigan??
                  It's actually only two steps, not complicated at all (IMO). However, snurching from my PB is perfectly acceptable. Sorry, I don't have any of JF. I have a few of RSF, but since imagecabin changed and made me reregister , they're not uploaded anymore. At some point, I need to find another site to upload what I don't have room for in my PB...only about half of my caps are in there. And at some other point, I will make more caps, and possibly include a few of JF.
                  gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                    since imagecabin changed and made me reregister
                    Why dont u just register?
                    At some point, I need to find another site to upload what I don't have room for in my PB
                    have you tried randomimage.net?
                    you can make galleries and stuff (publically viewable as well) and link individual pictures

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                      Why dont u just register?
                      I said reregister...I did do that.
                      have you tried randomimage.net?
                      you can make galleries and stuff (publically viewable as well) and link individual pictures
                      that's where my sig comes from...but it doesn't have all the features I want. Imagecabin used to have what I wanted, but they don't anymore, so right now only PB has what I want. There is one site that is constantly improving...it's only missing one thing I really need, so once they fix that, then I will upload a bunch of stuff there. Till then, I'm still looking. Not in any rush though, since I don't have much time to play with the computer these days anyway.
                      gatehorse

Comment

Just make multiple photobucket accounts - get a temp email address for the sign up form from http://www.mailinator.com/mailinator/index.jsp
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                          Just make multiple photobucket accounts - get a temp email address for the sign up form from http://www.mailinator.com/mailinator/index.jsp
                          Wow Qasim, you know how to get around everything!
                          gatehorse

Comment

If you have a gmail account you can use variants

i.e. mine is qasimjavid but i can also use qasim.javid and qas.imjavid etc. and they go to my email
                            love Torri

Comment

sorry, I have no intention of wading through the b/l to check if anyone has this problem/answer

I can't start new threads.... I've changed editor mode, and that makes no difference. After I've clicked the New Thread button, given the thread a title and written my post - when I hit post I get a message telling me that I haven't used enough characters and to try again with at least one.

any ideas?
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Changing mode editor is the only solution we know off and the character limit thing is really weird as Darren disabled the character limit when the problem began

One temporary solution is to post your post as a reply to the 'ask the mods' thread and get them to split it so it goes into a new thread
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X