This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    In that case, go and get the real Power DVD. Unless you're email accepts a 497 Mb attachment, i could attach the contents of my power dvd CD that i recently got. I even have a serial number for it, too.
    Their arent a lack of places to acquire PowerDVD

Just send her the key it might activate her program to the full version
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Their arent a lack of places to acquire PowerDVD

Just send her the key it might activate her program to the full version
      Actually, the serial number was for another program, not Power DVD. Sorry.

Comment

one thing I found with Power DVD is that if it a *burned DVD*or a *Computer DVD* I could not cap from it but if it was a purchased DVD I could. I am not sure if that is part of the problem but I thought I would add that into the mix if that had any bearing
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thank you Tame. I use the original dvd's. I simply am going to purchase the proper package....but not till after the Vancouver con and I have 2 kids birthdays coming soon, so it will have to wait.

Comment

In the meantime theres always www.stargatecaps.com
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              In the meantime theres always www.stargatecaps.com
              Bookmarked for future snurching!

Comment

The only problem with stargateCaps is the "Scifi" or "SkyOne" Logo

Comment

Its not on all of them
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                    can't find anything to indicate its a demo version. I did download a patch from their site, but it hasn't changed. I think after the con, I shall just purchase their newest version....until then, I'll just snurch from my friends...let them do all the work. I tried Gatehorse's suggestion while I used WMP, but it didn't work for me. I guess I don't have the Ancient gene needed to do this.

Technowraith, tell you what. If I haven't worked out the kinks by the time the con rolls around, i'll bring my laptop with me, and maybe you can trouble shoot with it. There would be a few beverages included for your time.

is it March yet?????SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                    oops! wrong thread!
                    sorry, couldn't resist!
                    It definitely works with AVI files, and not with WMP files...and I guess it doesn't work with dvds. I don't know, since I can't play dvds on my computer. I could tell you how to convert to AVI using freeware...it can take between 2 and 5 hours for one ep depending on computer speed, but you can set it to convert a few eps and leave your comp overnight to work, so that you're ready to cap the next day.
                    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                      It definitely works with AVI files, and not with WMP files...and I guess it doesn't work with dvds. I don't know, since I can't play dvds on my computer. I could tell you how to convert to AVI using freeware...it can take between 2 and 5 hours for one ep depending on computer speed, but you can set it to convert a few eps and leave your comp overnight to work, so that you're ready to cap the next day.
                      Uh, sounds to complicated for me. I know, I'll just visit your PB accounts and snurch some more! Uh, got any of Joe Flanigan??

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                        On MV2 Player, doesn't allow you to capture MPG files, but the cool thing about the program is that you can actually capture multiple frames, like if you have a 30 second clip that you want to capture for an animated gif, you can capture every single frame or every 20 frames of the video (the default to every 750 frames) and it shrinks the image in half so it can capture the images faster (however, it give you the option to change the size and the quality of the frames/images).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                          On MV2 Player, doesn't allow you to capture MPG files, but the cool thing about the program is that you can actually capture multiple frames, like if you have a 30 second clip that you want to capture for an animated gif, you can capture every single frame or every 20 frames of the video (the default to every 750 frames) and it shrinks the image in half so it can capture the images faster (however, it give you the option to change the size and the quality of the frames/images).
                          is that a good program for making vids? from dvd's of course.

Comment

Uh, sounds to complicated for me. I know, I'll just visit your PB accounts and snurch some more! Uh, got any of Joe Flanigan??
                            That's one way to do it. Stargate Screencap site is one of the best screencap sites out there.

Comment

TW, you are about the most helpful wraith in history. many others just would see my ignorance as a weakness, and suck the life force outta me. Thanks.

Comment

TW, you are about the most helpful wraith in history. many others just would see my ignorance as a weakness, and suck the life force outta me. Thanks.
                                Wraithing you is still within the realm of possibility, but i'm helpful to those who are in need of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X