This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Do you have an account to image hosting site?
    no i dont think i do

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      so how do i get bigger sig pics...currently im only able to get a small pic but i have noticed others have considerably bigger sig pics...so how do i get a bigger sig pic?
      As Skydiver has explained in other threads, the total space used is 700x200, including stuff in the spoiler tag. If you want a picture sig, create one or have someone do it for you, then upload it to photobucket or imageshack. Then copy and paste the image from photobucket to your 'edit signature'. Or...you can upload it from your computer. The software only allows one picture to upload from a computer, the rest have to be linked from elsewhere. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
        no i dont think i do
        Then I can help you. Sign up with a image hosting site (I recommned Photobucket or Image Shack). Once you have an account you can upload pictures to that site. When a picture is uploaded it will provide you with the forum code for that pic. Put that forum code in you edit Signatured tab and the pic will appear in your signature. Please bear in mind sig can't be over 200 x 700 pixels and 50 KB
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

This announcement explains it all...

http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=48
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Okay...I'm back...and a wee bit puzzled again.

Where did "OMG you made 100 posts" come from under my name? It's definitely not in the posted ranks...

I'm half-chuckling (only half, 'cause everyone else is asleep) and half going "Ewww!" since it's an acronym that makes me boak...

Edit: I just realised that it's tomorrow. Ignore me.
              Last edited by Alder; 31 March 2009, 04:04 PM. Reason: Oh look! The date, you eejit...

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                Okay...I'm back...and a wee bit puzzled again.

Where did "OMG you made 100 posts" come from under my name? It's definitely not in the posted ranks...

I'm half-chuckling (only half, 'cause everyone else is asleep) and half going "Ewww!" since it's an acronym that makes me boak...
                You have been the victim of mod abuse as they have given you a custom title. But wear that title with pride my friend as only a few get the honor of having a custom user title.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Erm...title change...rofl! ...I do think it has to do with it being the 1st of April? am I right? *misses being a General and ordering people around*
                  sigpic

Comment

hehehehehehe
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

silly mods and your trickery!

PS: ....it's almost custom avatar time...??? *points to custom avatar* O_o
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Erm...title change...rofl! ...I do think it has to do with it being the 1st of April? am I right? *misses being a General and ordering people around*
                        Ha! I can order you around now!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Ha! I can order you around now!
                          Nope, you can't...coz you are like me a person that talks a lot!

Ooohhh and I see a pink background....can this one stay? I love pink
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Nope, you can't...coz you are like me a person that talks a lot!

Ooohhh and I see a pink background....can this one stay? I love pink
                            What? When did that change? Not fair *pouts*

pink. My eyes!!!! It burns!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              What? When did that change? Not fair *pouts*

pink. My eyes!!!! It burns!!!

at the moment you posted on this day... I love GW's humor!

No, it's good for the eyes...and it fits with the rest of my computer! Really...good change...the only bad thing is that the activce stuff is still blue...*hint hint*

and I'm curious if they are fooling around with our rep levels too?
                              EDIT: Nope, they haven't...not yet at least!
                              sigpic

Comment

It burns! It hurts! My eyes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X