Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats like asking what threads are for? Its just another way for you to talk about certain topics. I guess if you want to get technically its there really is no such thing as off topic in social group and not everyone can post in a social group.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Thats like asking what threads are for? Its just another way for you to talk about certain topics. I guess if you want to get technically its there really is no such thing as off topic in social group and not everyone can post in a social group.
      sorry its such a noob question, i have never been on forums before
      sigpic
      Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
      Spoiler:
      Proud to be an American

Comment

No problem. I remember what it was liked when I first joined. It takes time to learn all the aspects of the forum
        Jelgate is right

Comment

How do I separate the text in my signature to be on different lines?
          sigpic
          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
          I'm a 60%er!
          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

you should just be able to click the enter button to go to the next line should'nt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
              How do I separate the text in my signature to be on different lines?
              Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
              you should just be able to click the enter button to go to the next line should'nt you?
              Yes. Last I checked a return/enter in you sig text box should give you another line
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Under my user ID name at the top of the screen (where it says Welcome, x Varda x) it tells me I have a notification of an Unread Profile Visitor Message.

No matter how many times I click on it, there's nothing there. I think it's been there for a couple of days now

Any idea how I can get rid of it?

Thanks!
                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                  Under my user ID name at the top of the screen (where it says Welcome, x Varda x) it tells me I have a notification of an Unread Profile Visitor Message.

No matter how many times I click on it, there's nothing there. I think it's been there for a couple of days now

Any idea how I can get rid of it?

Thanks!
                  Delete your last visitor message, it will go away then. I've had it too.
                  the only thing is that you do lose that message you can't get it back...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    Delete your last visitor message, it will go away then. I've had it too.
                    the only thing is that you do lose that message you can't get it back...
                    Perfect! Thank you

Computers...

McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Is there a way to keep the format of the text that you enter in the reply field?

example:

To keep x number of blank spaces between words on the same line.. I type the following line w/ 5 spaces between each word yet it displays as one space in the preview post part. I want it to look like the second line without all the periods.

This should look like the following.

This.....should.....look.....like.....the.....following.

Thanks!
                      "Each and everything in the universe is nothing other than the perfect manifestation of the essential nature. If you realize this fact, you will find that your own self nature exists in completeness, from the beginningless past into the endless future."

Comment

I don't think so as I just tried numerous stratgies and they all result in one space between words
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by CStads View Post
                          Is there a way to keep the format of the text that you enter in the reply field?

This should look like the following.

This.....should.....look.....like.....the.....following.

Thanks!
                          Sady no, something in the board software takes out the spaces. The only way I've found to get the spaces visually is to take the line you have and change the periods to color white, so they are essentially invisible.

This.....should.....look.....like.....the.....following
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                            Hmmm.... That seems like such an easy answer, LOL! I will try that. Thank you.
                            sigpic
                            Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                                Sady no, something in the board software takes out the spaces. The only way I've found to get the spaces visually is to take the line you have and change the periods to color white, so they are essentially invisible.

This.....should.....look.....like.....the.....following
                                I didn't ask the original question, but that is an elegant solution to the problem. I've been trying to figure some way around that. Thanks, Thunderstorm!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X