X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you make polls in threads?
    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Report the first post in your thread. Specify you want a poll and list the poll options
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Okay, thanks!
        Last edited by A Wraith Named Bob; 05 August 2008, 11:01 PM.
        Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
          Okay, thanks!
          In the Fun and Games folder, you can make your own. It's the last box on the "Post New Thread" window, called "Post a Poll".
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Thanks. This'll really help, somehow.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Hey,

Im pretty new here (this is my first post) just wanted to say hi I guess. I liked the Stargate movie and decided to give the show a try, Im almost finished with Season 2, and have started Atlantis as well, so far Im really liking the shows. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any advice for how I should watch the shows? and if I should start watching more of Atlantis after a specific SG-1 season. anyway, Id appreciate it.

Comment

Well, I recomend you watch the first 7 seasons of SG1 first. S8 SG1 and S1 SGA ran at the the same time but their are only mention each other rarely. S9 and S10 of SG1 go together with S2 and S3 of Atlantis where crossovers are a little more frequent. The Pegasus Project is really the only episode that might confuse you if you watch all of SG1 before Atlantis
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by RidgeTop View Post
                  I just wanted to ask if anyone had any advice for how I should watch the shows? and if I should start watching more of Atlantis after a specific SG-1 season. anyway, Id appreciate it.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57199

That thread lists the viewing order of Stargate SG1, Atlantis and the movies.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

Why aren't my posts counting?

And I am posting in the general stargate discussion forum so it's not the 'off-topic' reason...
                    Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by RidgeTop View Post
                      Hey,

Im pretty new here (this is my first post) just wanted to say hi I guess. I liked the Stargate movie and decided to give the show a try, Im almost finished with Season 2, and have started Atlantis as well, so far Im really liking the shows. I just wanted to ask if anyone had any advice for how I should watch the shows? and if I should start watching more of Atlantis after a specific SG-1 season. anyway, Id appreciate it.
                      Welcome! Check out this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=31621
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                        Why aren't my posts counting?

And I am posting in the general stargate discussion forum so it's not the 'off-topic' reason...
                        No idea. Try another post in the Gen Discussion folder and check your post count again.

edit: It appears to be okay because your post count is now 445.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

If your post/thread has been deleted and you're not sure why, who should you contact? I checked the FAQs and don't think I found anything. If I broke the rules I'd like to have a clearer idea of what I did.
                          Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

PM any mod you wish. I suggest picking one that you are on good terms with and/or one that is online.
                            EDIT: Is this the thread your talking about?
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh great and helpful forum denizens, I seek your knowledge. I was debating putting this question in the Mod's thread but figured if it didn't need to be there I'd only be causing a headache so I'll ask here first just in case.

I'm seeking to get some information about gateworld, specifically user's countries of origin and numbers (basically how many users come from USA, How many from Canada, How many from the UK, etc). I know that gateworld uses site meter and that site meter can give these statistics. I was wondering if this information is available, and if so where. My best guess would be whoever operates the site meter side of things would need to pull up the appropriate chart but I figured if it's public knowledge, maybe someone here would know. So any know, or is this a question that is best left for the ask the mods thread?

Comment

I dunno if it's publicly available or not but the thing is, the stats probs won't be that accurate because peeps can either lie/not disclose their country of origin.
                                Meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X