Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks...I think I understand how to do it now.

Comment

Why when I click on the last post in the main page for a topic I end up someplace random in that topic?

I put a box to show where I clicked...
      http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i..._BUG_1copy.jpg

I end up in the middle of the page 2 pages before the last post eventhough the small button where I clicked says :"View latest post". I doubt in 1 second two pages are filled and the link is out of date
      http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/GW_BUG_2.jpg

Comment

happens all the time

your not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Why when I click on the last post in the main page for a topic I end up someplace random in that topic?

I put a box to show where I clicked...
          http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i..._BUG_1copy.jpg

I end up in the middle of the page 2 pages before the last post eventhough the small button where I clicked says :"View latest post". I doubt in 1 second two pages are filled and the link is out of date
          http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...e/GW_BUG_2.jpg
          I think it actually goes to the first unread post. Probably the devs probably just labeled it incorrectly.

Probably a good example of your right hand not knowing what your left is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
            I think it actually goes to the first unread post. Probably the devs probably just labeled it incorrectly.

Probably a good example of your right hand not knowing what your left is doing.
            For who? 99% of the time it happens to me in threads I've never touched . This is most annoying when you end up 7-8 pages before the last post. I agree with your last statement.

Comment

For who? 99% of the time it happens to me in threads I've never touched . This is most annoying when you end up 7-8 pages before the last post. I agree with your last statement.
              OK I haven't used it in a while I just tired on 3 different forums and it went to the last post just fine for me.

Comment

OK I haven't used it in a while I just tired on 3 different forums and it went to the last post just fine for me.
                I am on other boards as well and it only happens on GW . Maybe someone will fix it

Comment

I am on other boards as well and it only happens on GW . Maybe someone will fix it
                  no sorry I meant that I tried in of 3 different forums here. (AKA categories, sections)

Comment

no sorry I meant that I tried in of 3 different forums here. (AKA categories, sections)
                    My bad...yeah...it works sometimes for me too...but does not most of the time...

Comment

It also happens on threads you (I) haven't touched for a while, but have read til some point - I think it's a generic "had you read this thread, your last post read would have been X" start point thingie.....
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

It's not really a problem but I'm curiouse - I read in the "cellebrate 4 millionth post" thread that some people got their own custume name like the moderators for having the 1,2,3 millionth post- is there a way to find out who won them - or do I just have to wait till I stumble across them on the forum?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                          It's not really a problem but I'm curiouse - I read in the "cellebrate 4 millionth post" thread that some people got their own custume name like the moderators for having the 1,2,3 millionth post- is there a way to find out who won them - or do I just have to wait till I stumble across them on the forum?
                          2 million was cinnamon, 3 million was not_a_zatarc. Don't recall whether there was one for 1 million, but I think there are others that got titles (not mods).
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                            2 million was cinnamon, 3 million was not_a_zatarc. Don't recall whether there was one for 1 million, but I think there are others that got titles (not mods).[
                            technowraith but his custom title is from working on the stargate horizon project
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                              2 million was cinnamon, 3 million was not_a_zatarc. Don't recall whether there was one for 1 million, but I think there are others that got titles (not mods).
                              Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              technowraith but his custom title is from working on the stargate horizon project
                              Thank you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                                Thank you
                                your welcome
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X