X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immhotep
    althought the forum can be childish
    Yep, Database error anyone?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

havnet had one all day, which is almost a miricle. cept ive been out most of the day.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Yep, Database error anyone?
        None so far today, but i just got here less than an hour ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          None so far today, but i just got here less than an hour ago.
          I've had a few, but it's running smoother now.
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            I got some too, happens everyday I think.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              I think the database errors happen when the GW forum servers are under an extremely high loads.

Comment

I think the database errors happen when the GW forum servers are under an extremely high loads.
                never happened before that sql update AFAIK
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

i haven't gotten any errors today, although the forum was kinda slow when i first logged on, about 6 (give or take) hours ago.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    never happened before that sql update AFAIK
                    The SQL update has been a major source of alot of the issues people have been experiencing here at GW lately. But the Mods seem to be working on the issues.

Comment

The SQL update has been a major source of alot of the issues people have been experiencing here at GW lately. But the Mods seem to be working on the issues.
                      shame they just couldn't roll back to the old version or what ever they were using, then test the new one to find out how to get it running more smoothly.
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

You are aware that there is a new version of the forum out (vBulletin 3.5.2), and the info about the update is kinda dull.
                        sigpic

Comment

But the Mods seem to be working on the issues.
                          Darren (and possibly Greg) are working on it - the other mods know nothing about vbulletin
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                            Darren (and possibly Greg) are working on it - the other mods know nothing about vbulletin
                            well unfortunately, Darren or Greg aren't online. but i bet ya that Greg is well aware of the new version of vBulleitin.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just because they are not online doesnt mean they arent working on it and I wouldnt be too sure of Greg knowing stuff
                              love Torri

Comment

darren is being a dad and greg is on holiday, i wouldnt count on them for much at this time.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X