X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatehorse
    THREE whole times!
    i must've had bogus versions of paint because it would only let me undo once!

Comment

THREE whole times!
      lol, it makes you better at not making many mistakes
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
        Oh yeah, MUCH better than PS. We don't need to BUY no stinkin' image editing program!
        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

well, all i know is that in PSPro 9, i can screw up 300 times in a row and still be able to fix it. (The max level of undos in PSPro 9 is 1,000!)

Comment

Oh yeah, MUCH better than PS. We don't need to BUY no stinkin' image editing program!
            Who said anything about buy?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Who said anything about buy?
              Yep-

Comment

Hey, Qasim, or someone good with image tech, how do I make one of those picture changing images like the one of John on the left in Naughtrish's siggy?
                I use Animation Shop and Paint Shop Pro. If you want to send me the images along with an explanation of what you want, I can make it for you

Comment

Hi

im having problems viewing some of the pages within the gateworld website,
                  in partucular the news pages, all i get is a blank blue page with and ad at the top.
                  the rest of the page does not load or appear. this is a recent problem
                  that started approx a week ago.
                  any assistance you can offer would be appreciated
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by benjaminSisko
                    Hi

im having problems viewing some of the pages within the gateworld website,
                    in partucular the news pages, all i get is a blank blue page with and ad at the top.
                    the rest of the page does not load or appear. this is a recent problem
                    that started approx a week ago.
                    any assistance you can offer would be appreciated
                    Thanks
                    A lot of people reported having problems accessing the forum (among other issues that also arose) after GateWorld did a forum upgrade a few weeks ago. Apparently Greg, the "the fix-it guy" is aware of the situation and
                    is working on getting it fixed.

Also note that sometimes the top ad banner will load first, then the rest of the page loads several seconds later. That's what happens to me. If the ad banner is on screen for more than say, 5 minutes, and the page still hasn't loaded, try hitting the "back" button on your browser, then returning again (hit the "forward" button to come back). Otherwise, the issue comes down to straight lag issues between your computer and GW's servers.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      GIMP is free from what i've heard, and it seems to be a pretty decent program. Where to find it, i have no clue.
                      For windows users the best place to go IMHO is:

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Someone (sorry I've forgotten who) posted a link to mark the Forum as Read, and for All New Posts or something similar.

Can anyone help me out here? I've tried searching but I can't find these links. I bookmarked them on my home PC but I'm at work.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                          Someone (sorry I've forgotten who) posted a link to mark the Forum as Read, and for All New Posts or something similar.

Can anyone help me out here? I've tried searching but I can't find these links. I bookmarked them on my home PC but I'm at work.
                          First of all thanks for forgetting me

New Posts - http://forum.gateworld.net/search.php?do=getnew
                          Mark Forums Read - http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?do=markread

Right-click and select add to favourites/bookmarks

Left-clicking on them and bookmarking the resultant page will not work!!!
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Ah now how could I ever forget you Qasim

Thanks for the links. I know that there are the links at the top of the page, but I like having the bookmarks - just that little bit quicker than having to click on a menu and make a selection!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                              I know that there are the links at the top of the page, but I like having the bookmarks - just that little bit quicker than having to click on a menu and make a selection!
                              Thats until you have new posts and mark forums read bookmarks for more than one site then you keep clicking the wrong ones and just give up
                              love Torri

Comment

What, you go to other sites? *gasp*

Me I'm a stay at home stick in the mud die hard GateWorld's the only place for me kinda of gal
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X