X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, thanks for the clarification Sky I'll fix it now

Edit: Is this okay now?
    Last edited by Lahela; 14 April 2009, 04:43 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

yep. It's fine

thanks for changing yours
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

that box is 700x200, so all the parts of your sig needs to fit in that space
        Actually it's only 640 x 183 in dimension. I found that out by right clicking the image and clicking "properties" -- there, it tells you the size and dimensions. (Very useful in my opinion)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
        MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
          Actually it's only 640 x 183 in dimension. I found that out by right clicking the image and clicking "properties" -- there, it tells you the size and dimensions. (Very useful in my opinion)
          well the original attachment of that sample sig on page one is 700 x 200. Looks like when I cut and copied it, it ended up short.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
            well the original attachment of that sample sig on page one is 700 x 200. Looks like when I cut and copied it, it ended up short.
            Okay I get it. Actually it took me forever to understand where the mods were getting how big a file size my picture was. I finally got around to checking the properties of the picture. A useful little tool indeed!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

i've done the math and i think i'm all set but is my multiply picture sig ok??
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

looks ok to me

sigpic

Comment

ok is my sig fine? i hope it good i made it myself

Comment

According to my readings it's too big Kb size but I don't know if that's considered an issue if it's hosted somewhere else. I'm mostly confuzzled about that myself.

Readings say 74Kb, which is 24Kb more than the 50 allowed on GW.
                    Last edited by Falcon Horus; 30 April 2009, 10:19 AM. Reason: Because a bug is not big...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

she's right, you need to tiny down the file size a bit. try lowering the resolution to 72 or lowering the quality

sigpic

Comment

is my sig size ok?
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          is my sig size ok?
                          The KB aspect is fine. But it goes over the 200 pixel height limit. You might wanna put the clock thingy in a spoiler or something.
                          sigpic

Comment

is it ok now?
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

It should be...
                              sigpic

Comment

coolies

Comment

Working...
                                X