Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering, is GW the biggest forum out there? Sure seems that way to me.

Man, am I sheltered.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

so who done it?
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        But does that 1,000,000 posts include all the posting in the spam (off-topic) sections though?
        Maybe...wouldn't know...however, just because the chatter there is not about SG, doesn't not make it spam.

If we're gonna say that, we could discount a lot of the stuff in the Relationships and Characters forum as well, since I'm sure there are plenty who consider that to be spam...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Congratulations Everybody!
          sigpic

Comment

yay! *brings out an extra large cake on a trolley* Cake anyone?

Way you go GW

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              Maybe...wouldn't know...however, just because the chatter there is not about SG, doesn't not make it spam.

If we're gonna say that, we could discount a lot of the stuff in the Relationships and Characters forum as well, since I'm sure there are plenty who consider that to be spam...
              Oh, dont get me wrong - I have nothing against that type of spam - it's just that it isn't related to Stargate. So its not really 1mil posts about Stargate after all
              Still, it is a big milestone to pass

Comment

congrat for GW i soo wanted to be the 1millionth poster
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Wow ! That's a lot of posts !

Congrats Greg, Darren, David and everybody who contributed (all of us ! Yay ! )

Like the others, I want to know... who did it ? Not that it really matters, but I'm just curious !
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Whoo, 1,000,000 posts and counting

So who was the 1,000,000 poster?? I demand closure

Comment

Congrats to everyone 1,000,000 posts WOW!!!

Come on Greg, dont keep us hanging!!!! Who dunnit I wanna green em!!!!
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                        I'm wondering, is GW the biggest forum out there? Sure seems that way to me.

Man, am I sheltered.
                        No, but 1 million is still alot!

www.big-boards.com

EDIT: here's Gateworld's stats: http://www.big-boards.com/board/1473/

She's ranked 921, going by post count. But hey, we've gone up 11 spots!

Comment

woooooooooo!! one million posts!!!! Congrats Darren, Greg, David and every other member of the GW forum!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yeah well done everyone
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Strike up the Band!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...al_cyclist.jpg

Congrats to Darren, David, Greg
                              and all the mods and fans who have added to the critical mass!

Comment

Well done to all at GW
                                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X