Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Baggy, send Darren & Greg some green (let's see if their bars go up to 11) for fixing the glitches.
    Oh, and the like button works again, if you want to like us all again. MlBIw1y.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Only issue I found since the fix is that I have to manually type in my color of choice. but that's only a minor inconvience at the moment and I think it might get fixed later

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Green visible again ,but still off the menu.Oh well.Liked as many posts as possible here instead.

Yes,looks like the Color and Font and some other buttons aren't working, so manual is the way to go for now.

On the bright side: page forward/back navigation of pages in threads is back.
        Posts/channels can be marked as "read" again.
        Attachments are fine.
        Thread icons are back.
        Editing/deletion/formatting posts is back to normal.
        Best of all no serious lagging.

WTG Greg!

The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I can log in again in Chrome.
          The Unicorn tears worked.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yep, the forum really was a pain these last few days, but compared to that, it's working like a charm at the moment. Nice!

Comment

thanks so much for sorting this out!
              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Dont know where to post this so I will spoiler it, this appeared at the top of my screen, and pushed the forum to the literal bottom of the screen; the login, and notifications bar were also missing

Last edited by Greg; 03 February 2022, 02:13 PM.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

This is fixed now. We are still trying to fix a long standing issue with VB5 and an upgrade to the software that powers it. You managed to catch me testing

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                    This is fixed now. We are still trying to fix a long standing issue with VB5 and an upgrade to the software that powers it. You managed to catch me testing
                    Glad to be of help, it caught me off guard and I was confused and thought the website broke

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                      ah OK, that explains it, thank you
                      Thought something had broken again, too as I tried to log in yesterday

Comment

I've noticed that we can't view if any GW member(s) is viewing the same page. Will that get fixed?

Comment

I cannot access the latest posts of the Post a Pet Peeve thread, I get the notice "you are not authorised to view this page"

As a result I cannot view the latest two posts to the Post a Pet Peeve thread

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                            I've noticed that we can't view if any GW member(s) is viewing the same page. Will that get fixed?
                            If you mean the list at the foot of threads showing us the names of anyone else simultaneously viewing and also the number of lurkers (guests not logged in) on any thread/folder,then I think that was lost as part of the upgrade last year.

However...added it to the list to see if Darren can customise the settings.

If he can't,then it's down to vbb.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              I cannot access the latest posts of the Post a Pet Peeve thread, I get the notice "you are not authorised to view this page"

As a result I cannot view the latest two posts to the Post a Pet Peeve thread
                              I got in there instantly via ff and chrome,but try the link and see if it works for you now

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

I got in there instantly via ff and chrome,but try the link and see if it works for you now
                                I tried getting in to the thread direct from my notifications, and this comes up, I am now a bit scared to try and post in the thread because of it, I cant see the latest two posts which are still notifiying me in my notifications

Spoiler:
                                Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator with details about how and where you received this message.

Comment

Working...
                                X