Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup...I knew that Bev... which is why I said I was wrong in my original post

BUT I also know that the Sci-Fi promos get put on the web as well and that is world wide. However, we can't assume everyone went over there either and looked so in the end I think it just comes down to the basic spoiler rule period

Current Season and Previous Season not yet in syndication is restricted by the spoiler rule
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Would it be possible change the spoiler-tag slightly? It'll still say "Spoiler, highlight here to read" or something, but is the line break necessary? Could we remove it so that we'd still be able to write sentences, only with white spaces and spoiler-notices in them?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
        Would it be possible change the spoiler-tag slightly? It'll still say "Spoiler, highlight here to read" or something, but is the line break necessary? Could we remove it so that we'd still be able to write sentences, only with white spaces and spoiler-notices in them?
        I am just replying so you know we have seen your question
        But this is definitely a Darren must answer question. So when he signs on he does come here and read everything so please be patient
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Where's Feli?
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

TV promo ads are a bad standard for determining what is and isn't a spoiler. SCI FI is notorious as of late for putting Act 4 spoilers in the ad. An early Battlestar Galactica Season Two promo included the very last line of dialogue from the episode (and it was a big one).

Pics are allowed if they aren't spoilery. If a kiss is very out of the ordinary (such as
            Spoiler:
            John kissing Teyla in "Conversion"
            ), it should probably be left out of sigs until that episode has aired in syndication. If it's not that shocking (e.g. Daniel kissing Sha're), is obviously not a spoiler.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Where's Feli?
              She's been around but she's so busy at the moment. But she'll be chuffed to have been missed. I'll let her know you were asking
              sigpic

Comment

Who said anything about missing?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

oooh and there I was thinking nice things about you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Then again who said anything about not missing
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                      Pics are allowed if they aren't spoilery. If a kiss is very out of the ordinary (such as
                      Spoiler:
                      John kissing Teyla in "Conversion"
                      ), it should probably be left out of sigs until that episode has aired in syndication. If it's not that shocking (e.g. Daniel kissing Sha're), is obviously not a spoiler.
                      Alright I wont use them.

Will the sigs I reported for using the one from Conversion be removed? I think they are even more a spoiler because it really is out of character. *sorry if they have already been asked to remove them*

What's this about Daniel?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        What's this about Daniel?
                        Ok ...brace yourself....maybe you should sit down........ok ready??

Daniel was married in the movie and then spent a couple of seasons looking for his wife and he found her a couple of times and got to........... (grip the chair if you have to) he got to kiss her...

Ok ...just breathe in...breathe out...breathe in... breathe out..

Comment

OMG Daniel got married!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you mods and your lack of spoiler tags!!!!

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                            OMG Daniel got married!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you mods and your lack of spoiler tags!!!!

Heh heh heh Yeah we can be evil that way

Comment

Can you merge this thread with the Ethon thread?
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23606

Thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

hey there i keep on posting but my post count doesnt go up any suggestions??

Comment

Working...
                                X