has a Daedalus-Class battle cruiser named after them. –
    has ascended to a higher plane of existence. So long, mortals! -
    is a server in the Ascended Diner –
    is a Host/Hostess in the Ascended Diner -
    is Head Chef at the Ascended Diner –
    is the Manager of the Ascended Diner –
    uses Ascended Beings as icing on their cake –

Here you go.

The titles are just that. Something short to be the title under folks names. Rep comments can be longer, just not too long. You can look at current ones to get an idea. Rep comments/titles are what you see when you over over the green blocks under a person's name.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. ANd if others have ideas of themes they'd like to put forth please do. Just PM them to me when you get them done so they can be a surprise to forum members.

and right back at ya, take your time.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sure!
      I'll start working on it

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place to post... or if it's just me... BUT I can't seem to edit my posts anymore. Can someone look into that please?
        I can open the Edit-box and do my editing, but I can't save them or go to Advanced mode.
        I tried editing different post of mine in different threads, none worked...

Help
        sigpic

Comment

Yea. I had the same issue most of Fri and early Sat..

Comment

With Gateworld 3.0 being initiated, I assume a forum announcement will follow on the changes?

Cause I've already noticed a few things, like larger avatar (or that might be due to screen size or I'm just not awake enough yet and I'm just seeing things). And while I don't mind being reminded of my transgressions (infractions received) -- so I don't transgress again -- I'd like my profile page compact (also, greens send don't necessarily have to be displayed).

But that's perhaps not possibly hiding or I can choose to hide it.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Love the new look.
              Keep it up!

Comment

I could do without so much white
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Congratulations on the regeneration GW! Always appreciative of a regeneration!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    It really is hard on the eyes! Apart from that, everything looks good!

Comment

And it seems everything got a little larger.. BUT i do like the new look.
                      Pity i don't see much more in the way of added 'smilies'//

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        And it seems everything got a little larger.
                        Ha, I was awake after all.

So, can we get the new measurements oh great overlords of GW?
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Indeed, the avatars are larger but they're being blown up to 150x150 which makes them blurry. Are we going to be able to upload avatars of that size soon?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            With Gateworld 3.0 being initiated, I assume a forum announcement will follow on the changes?

Cause I've already noticed a few things, like larger avatar (or that might be due to screen size or I'm just not awake enough yet and I'm just seeing things). And while I don't mind being reminded of my transgressions (infractions received) -- so I don't transgress again -- I'd like my profile page compact (also, greens send don't necessarily have to be displayed).

But that's perhaps not possibly hiding or I can choose to hide it.
                            Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                            Love the new look.
                            Keep it up!
                            Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            Congratulations on the regeneration GW! Always appreciative of a regeneration!
                            Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            And it seems everything got a little larger.. BUT i do like the new look.
                            Pity i don't see much more in the way of added 'smilies'//
                            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Ha, I was awake after all.

So, can we get the new measurements oh great overlords of GW?
                            Originally posted by Britta View Post
                            Indeed, the avatars are larger but they're being blown up to 150x150 which makes them blurry. Are we going to be able to upload avatars of that size soon?
                            Thanks for the feedback everyone.All forwarded to Darren.

I can't give you a definite answer yet on things like the avatar sizings and display,and the post background colours.I'd guess that some customisable features aren't finished yet,or vb defaults have cut in.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                              Thanks for the feedback everyone.All forwarded to Darren.

I can't give you a definite answer yet on things like the avatar sizings and display,and the post background colours.I'd guess that some customisable features aren't finished yet,or vb defaults have cut in.
                              I hope we can indeed get another background color, because the white is rather hard for the eyes.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I don't mind the white...
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X