Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link worked for me in FF and then Chrome.

This could be a firewall/security issue.Check your plug-ins etc and java are up to date.

Clear your cache cookies and browser ,do a defrag/disk clean up too and run your full antivirus.

If after all that,you still get blocked from viewing links,you might need to contact your browser's support site people.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

2nd opinion: link works for me too in FF and Safari.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I got chrome, and it could be the fact that chrome no longer supports XP and Vista, but on the other sites i go on they all work, it just seems to be here
        sigpic

Comment

The main advice given by MS re XP was to beef up your security programs and you did that already if I remember correctly.
          Unsupported =at threat of cybernasties/viruses etc.

This is a secure site,(https rather than http in the links) so maybe offsite links are being flagged as an unknown threat by your security.

Go through the steps I posted and see if that helps at all.

Comment

Here, try this link instead...........
            http://www.cutestpaw.com/articles/50...-life-happier/
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Still having probs, but i can live with it, no biggy, its obviously me thanks for trying to help all, i appreciate it. and GF, nope, no work
              sigpic

Comment

no kitteh for you
                sigpic

Comment

Was it this one?
                  http://www.cutestpaw.com/images/ador...r-cat-picture/

i copy/pasted link
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                    Was it this one?
                    http://www.cutestpaw.com/images/ador...r-cat-picture/

i copy/pasted link
                    Yeah, that was the one
                    I thought you could do with some kittehs
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks like you're stuck with copy/pasting links unless you can find a better way,pooks.

Comment

I appreciate the help dear ((((((Baggy))))))) and for ((((FH))))))))))))) (((((Gatey)))))))))
                        sigpic

Comment

You're always very welcome,pooks!

(TY to FH and GF from me too.It helps to have others test these things out.)

Comment

*the Pengal Princess wanders in, hugs the pain outta Baggie*

One Question; Dikd timezones screw up on the site ? it says for me its 245 PM; I'm not in Khandahar

Though I'd kill to go to the Jedi Temple, time though is apparently different there too....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Forum Clock's setting is spot on.

Your post is time stamped as 1.01 am my zone,but it seems weird that you see it as 2.45!

Check your Settings for GW,then take a look and see if your comp's set itself to the wrong time.

Comment

I was lucky, it was somehow my laptop trying to adjust to local time {it is now 10 minutes to tenPM here in east coast america....}

Now for new question; Does Baggie still like felines giving her hugs ? Or is Baggie still injured and in need of gentle care ? I know a Silver Dragon who can help...... Maybe

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X