Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows getting folders is Darren's decision, but this IS the time of year for him to be rearranging. So we'll see what he decides.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

thanks it got a second season maybe that will sway him
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Maybe.

Thanks for speaking up for it.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I guess my timing is good then, Once Upon a Time got renewed for season five and it begins in just over 2 weeks I believe, 27 September, if we can get that section up is good too

Thanks in advance Sky

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Darren's planning to put up all the renewed subfolders asap.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Oh good! No worries then

New question, does the forum support twitter code ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Indeed!

Do you mean Twitter code as in a stream or Shoutbox?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Indeed!

Do you mean Twitter code as in a stream or Shoutbox?
                  No I mean like post a direct link to a twitter post and it'd appear like how Proboards forums does it. Basically the twitter status link is translated much like a youtube video link is turned into a embedded video in a post. Only in this case it'd be in a twitter format, including the username of the twitter post owner in question as well as any fonts or colors {in my case my header shows up on proboards along with my twitter avatar} and the tweet itself with any buttons like reply, or retweet or even favorite

For example if I were to link to my last status on twitter, would it show up as a link, or the tweet itself ?

Comment

Ty for the suggestion.Darren would have to take a look at it all,and see if it's "do-able" of course and if he feels it'd be worth adding as a feature.

I don't know whether your own last twitter status will currently show here as a plain link or as a Tweet.I'm guessing it'd show as a link.
                    Test it.

Comment

Ty for the suggestion.Darren would have to take a look at it all,and see if it's "do-able" of course and if he feels it'd be worth adding as a feature.

I don't know whether your own last twitter status will currently show here as a plain link or as a Tweet.I'm guessing it'd show as a link.
                      Test it.
                      Right now as a link, it wont show the tweet, just the link, it'd be nice to have the tweet show up. All sorts of info revealed by actors or similar at times soo.... yeah, its only showing as a link

Comment

There are pros and cons to the idea of introducing instant cross-links/cross-posts to Twitter and other Social media,including finding out whether the template/coding customisations that would be required would be compatible or prone to breaks when vbb bring out updates..
                        Also our Members' privacy is paramount.Not everyone wants or needs to be tracked around the internet.Spoilerphobes won't want to be flooded either during live tweeting sessions,and there are other things I can think of that could be problematic.

However,let's see if Darren likes the suggestion.

Comment

TY Blen! Just waiting on a reply.

(In case anyone's worried about Continuum S4,I asked about those threads too.)
                          Thank you.

I always like it when I see the official discussion threads go up. It means the new series is imminent!

Edit - I see they are up now. Thank you!
                          Last edited by Blencathra; 09 September 2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Hi guys, cant seem to access my control panel.
                            Says that either im a new member of havent activated, is that something you guys could help out with?
                            Never got any mail for activation

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Thank you.

I always like it when I see the official discussion threads go up. It means the new series is imminent!

Edit - I see they are up now. Thank you!
                              You're v welcome Blen!

(Btw, OUAT coming soon...amongst other threads.Darren's on the case!)

Comment

Originally posted by friTTe View Post
                                Hi guys, cant seem to access my control panel.
                                Says that either im a new member of havent activated, is that something you guys could help out with?
                                Never got any mail for activation
                                Hi there and welcome!
                                Your account's definitely activated,so don't worry.Your IP may have either sent the e-mails to your Spam folder or blocked them altogether,so add this address into your Contacts: [email protected]

You're currently on "Probie" like all new members since 2008,so check out this thread Probie Status for New Members (esp post 1).That'll explain a few things and if you need help,just ask there.

We'll clear your posts asap, and you'll soon be on normal unmoderated status.

Comment

Working...
                                X