Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will any upcoming updates include font size editing?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

That's already in the reply controls,Sal.Just type your message ,pick a Font from the drop down list,then do the same in "Size."

(Or put in the tags first,and then type your message between the start/end brackets.)

eg
      Testing.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Testing.[*/SIZE][*/FONT] ( Put in the asterisks to show the tag code.)

(There are other bb codes galore you can try out and test in here: link)
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        That's already in the reply controls,Sal.Just type your message ,pick a Font from the drop down list,then do the same in "Size."

(Or put in the tags first,and then type your message between the start/end brackets.)

eg
        Testing.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Testing.[*/SIZE][*/FONT] ( Put in the asterisks to show the tag code.)

(There are other bb codes galore you can try out and test in here: link)
        i'm sorry, i meant the forum's fonts, not when typing out a comment.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok.
          Nothing yet available,but Style Variation template changes and options may be part of a future vbb release.

In the meantime,check your browser settings etc.

Try pressing ctrl and + or ctrl and - to increase/decrease the forum "view" too.

Comment

Ok.
            Nothing yet available,but Style Variation template changes and options may be part of a future vbb release.

In the meantime,check your browser settings etc.

Try pressing ctrl and + or ctrl and - to increase/decrease the forum "view" too.
            i use google chrome and they did an update a couple of days ago and my fonts are different/big now (on a bunch of different sites). it makes no sense.

i was just hoping to change the fonts here without changing the size of my fonts on my computer.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Nothing GW can do,but as you only started getting problems since that big update,take a look at Chrome's Help site or in here

A lot of GateWorlders use Chrome and it's variants so I'll put a link to your posts in Members helping Members to see if anyone has any shortcuts and help to offer.

Comment

Nothing GW can do,but as you only started getting problems since that big update,take a look at Chrome's Help site or in here

A lot of GateWorlders use Chrome and it's variants so I'll put a link to your posts in Members helping Members to see if anyone has any shortcuts and help to offer.
                just today, chrome had an update *that fixed the problems*.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Good to know!

Comment

Are we having a October theme? This coming weekend is the last full weekend of the month being that the 31st is a week from this coming Friday.

Thanks ahead of time.

Comment

There will definitely be a Hallowe'en Weekend Theme.Thread's going up on Monday.

Comment

Spooky surprises!
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe...!

Comment

Does anyone go through the avatar's and eliminate the doubles? I have found 4 pics in the Jack O'Neills that have more that one of the same pic.

Comment

Taken a look.
                              Some are loaded showing different specs ,sizes and angles.Some have text,others don't,and they were loaded at different dates.

Something for Darren to check out if/when he gets time.

Comment

Is there a way to delete multiple posts at once?

Comment

Working...
                                X