Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd suggest sending no more than 10-20 at first to see if Darren likes them and can upload them,but if you'd prefer to send the lot,go ahead.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

will the omnipedia ever get back to normal? i really miss it.

Comment

It's still there and operational.

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Yes and Greg will fix the codes etc as soon as he can.

( In the meantime,the main links and search are working just fine.)
        eg , sample search "Thor" : result

( Enter the search word then hit return on your keyboard.)

Comment

Hello mods!
          Some time ago I raised an issue with importing pictures in to my albums. The issue was that they would be imported but would only appear as a grey icon question thingy. Well I'm very happy to say that whatever was wrong is now fixed and pictures are importing and appearing as they should be!
          Whether this repair is down to you good people or some outside internet influence I don't know but thanks anyway!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

it won't let me enter anything into the search box.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Hello mods!
              Some time ago I raised an issue with importing pictures in to my albums. The issue was that they would be imported but would only appear as a grey icon question thingy. Well I'm very happy to say that whatever was wrong is now fixed and pictures are importing and appearing as they should be!
              Whether this repair is down to you good people or some outside internet influence I don't know but thanks anyway!
              Glad it's fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                it won't let me enter anything into the search box.
                Sounds like a browser/cache glitch.

Try clearing your cache cookies and browser,then try again.

( If that doesn't work,let us know which version of Windows & browser you're on and whether you're using a PC,Mac or Smartphone.)

Comment

Just to say thank you, it appears the auto resizing of sigs and avvies is activated again, I love this feature
                  sigpic

Comment

Ty,Pooks!

(Also works for Profile Pics!)

Comment

Will you tell Tame I miss her?

My real question (although I do miss tame), is spamming pictures a reportable offense. I am not talking about ship or think threads, but regular discussion threads. Its annoying me that some of these threads are getting cluttered with pointless picture, but i understand just because it annoys me doesn't make it against the rules. I'd appreciate an answer
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

It depends on what they are posting and whether it's on topic or not. Why don't you use the report function and have us take a look at some of the threads you are concerned with.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i've been chatting with someone on my profile page, and i've noticed that my posts are suddenly being split up into two or more posts. it's like there's a character limit for one post. but, the person i'm talking to isn't experiencing the same thing.

this isn't a big deal, i'm just curious why. and if there's something i need to change/fix in my setting, i'm ready to hear it.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

When this happens are you seeing a vbb message on your Profile that lets you know you need to shorten your current message?

There's a character limit on VM,PM,group messages and posts that counts any gaps,punctuation and smilicons towards the total.

Comment

When this happens are you seeing a vbb message on your Profile that lets you know you need to shorten your current message?

There's a character limit on VM,PM,group messages and posts that counts any gaps,punctuation and smilicons towards the total.
                              i'm not seeing a message. i'm making very small posts basically.

i went back to count how many characters were in the one post i just posted to someone on my profile page, and now the once split into two posts is one. this is weird.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a browser/cache glitch.

Try clearing your cache cookies and browser,then try again.

( If that doesn't work,let us know which version of Windows & browser you're on and whether you're using a PC,Mac or Smartphone.)
                                using Firefox i can now use the search box, but using safari on my iMac i can't enter anything in the search box. even in firefox it's hard to find things, like a list of all races-it only gives you statements that the word races is included in. wish it would get back to working like normal soon again. i really miss it.

Comment

Working...
                                X