Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we need to spoiler-tag things in the episode thread of a show that has its own folder?
    sigpic

Comment

no.

SHows like Agents of Shield, once upon a time, etc, do not need spoilers in the thread for that episode. Now if you're in the thread for 108 and you're talking about 109, then tag the talk about 109.

Shows like Person of Interest and Haven, you need tags for each specific episode discussion.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*tags Sky as a "spoiler"*
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          no.

SHows like Agents of Shield, once upon a time, etc, do not need spoilers in the thread for that episode. Now if you're in the thread for 108 and you're talking about 109, then tag the talk about 109.

Shows like Person of Interest and Haven, you need tags for each specific episode discussion.
          Thanks so much! That's what I figured, but this board is extra-extra-careful about spoilers (which I appreciate) so I wanted to be sure.
          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Spoilers ....details of the Doctor Who Christmas Special have been splurged by the UK Tabloids.

NO spoilers,hoaxes,spoilery questions in thread titles,pics ,opinion reposts/quotes from the tabloids at all please anywhere round GW.

Tag all speculation/pics etc!

( Just making sure I spread word to pre-warn and help any Spoiler-avoiders .The post's not aimed at you,Min!)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'm just interested in a genuine picture of the new Doctor's kit to base my little smilies upon
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Speaking of Spoilers ....details of the Doctor Who Christmas Special have been splurged by the UK Tabloids.

NO spoilers,hoaxes,spoilery questions in thread titles,pics ,opinion reposts/quotes from the tabloids at all please anywhere round GW.

Tag all speculation/pics etc!

( Just making sure I spread word to pre-warn and help any Spoiler-avoiders .The post's not aimed at you,Min!)
                English.........
                Always spoiling everything................

sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  I'm just interested in a genuine picture of the new Doctor's kit to base my little smilies upon
                  See what Santa Beeb brings.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  English.........
                  Always spoiling everything................

Tabloid Spoilers are a pox on the nation.Even if they've got some details wrong,it causes so much hassle,it ruins Fans' enjoyment.

Comment

"Santa Beeb"? hehehe

BBCA is always so much later than BBC1... I *have* to look for certain things... (yes, I'm incurable)
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Neat!

Now...back to normality as in questions for the Mods,everyone.

Comment

Hello Mods.

I just wanted to say on behalf of all the Whovians that frequent GateWorld a massive Thank You for the support for Doctor Who and especially here, now in its 50th anniversary year!

Very much appreciated!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Dear Moderators, dear Darren,

I am working on something that might be interesting for the fans, and maybe for you too
                            I would like to share the link around the Forum a little bit, but I don't want to intrude or do anything that's not allowed. So I would like to ask for your permission first, and then for the advice where would be the best place to do so.
                            I make unique paintings with fantasy motifs, something that collectors might find interesting. You can check it out on www.canvasteros.com
                            Thank you for your time and effort!
                            Regards

Comment

Hi there!

No problem at all,and welcome to GateWorld!

Set up a thread to explain the site and the auction(s) here : General Sci-Fi and Fantasy

As the first focus is on Game of Thrones ,I'd advise you to re-post to this thread as well : Game of Thrones Merchandise

Comment

Greetings, Mods.

I have a problem that I'm hoping you can help me with.

When I come to GW, any thread, I'm getting a Western Union ad that completely fills the screen and won't let me do anything on the site until I close it. The first time it happened, it was just annoying, but now its gone beyond that to infuriating.

Bagpuss has my email, and if she's amenable, I can email a screen shot.

Grazi,
                                FG

Comment

Working...
                                X