Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title has been updated ...however, members can correct their own spelling errors if they would like to
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 27 January 2006, 08:09 AM.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I guess we can continue to voice our 'opinons on the agrard' then
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Can you change sences to scenes please - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23211
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

The thread starter must've already done it.

Madeleine

Comment

Nope
            Last Activity: Today 05:28 PM
            and my post was at 7:13PM

So the mod who changed it didnt post here
            love Torri

Comment

In regards to recent events in the "Torri Wow" thread - people are coming right out of the woodwork and spamming that thread to death.

IF that person does turn out to be Torri Higginson, and IF they do decide to return, could Darren possibly set up a new thread for her to converse with fans, similar to the "BamBam" or "Ask Joe" threads? And make it HEAVILY monitored? Otherwise, she is going to be bombarded with all sorts of posts.

Thanks for listening.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                In regards to recent events in the "Torri Wow" thread - people are coming right out of the woodwork and spamming that thread to death.

IF that person does turn out to be Torri Higginson, and IF they do decide to return, could Darren possibly set up a new thread for her to converse with fans, similar to the "BamBam" or "Ask Joe" threads? And make it HEAVILY monitored? Otherwise, she is going to be bombarded with all sorts of posts.

Thanks for listening.
                Also the Sheyla's are trying to push Weir/Caldwell in the WOW thread we dont mind Torri using it to talk to us but it is a wow thread they shouldnt be shipping in there
                love Torri

Comment

If we can verify Torri's identity, we'll definitely inquire to see if she'd be interested in setting up something more formal, like a Q&A thread. No need to scare her off by coming on too strong now.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I hate to nag, but can the title of this thread be changed?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22589

Is it a full moon today, or what???

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      The thread starter must've already done it.
                      Sorry Mads...I made the change and didn't come back here and say so...

It would be alot more helpful if some of these requests would be done as a *Report Post* and then if we see that they have been completed and/or are logged in our *secret Mod place* it would be a lot easier and not clutter up this thread as much
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

For the curious, gumboYaYa has been officially verified as our favorite Torri Higginson! (Now remember that fun rule about the R-E-S-P-E-C-T. )
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Darren or Skydiver, or anyone. Can you please delete the posts of a fight between Serin Cobb Firefly and Jenova Synthesis? Last thing we want is Torri seeing how we wight *sigh*
                          and is there anything that can be done about all those pages of pure spam a few hours after Torri left?

Comment

i will look at the thread, but there's nothing i can do about the spam. i'm not going to delete hundreds of posts.

now if the posters want to, that's their business

i would suggest, if you see more off-topic posts in the wow thread, use the report post function.

it tells us exactly where to go and it preserves your anonimity too
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                              For the curious, gumboYaYa has been officially verified as our favorite Torri Higginson! (Now remember that fun rule about the R-E-S-P-E-C-T. )
                              any idea why she called herself gumboYaYa?
                              and you already updated the FAQ, impressive!

is there anyway to somehow force the newbies to read the FAQ and/or the rules? cause there are alot of new people not even looking on the first page of threads to see their topic has been brought up before.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                                any idea why she called herself gumboYaYa?
                                you'll have to ask her that
                                Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                                is there anyway to somehow force the newbies to read the FAQ and/or the rules? cause there are alot of new people not even looking on the first page of threads to see their topic has been brought up before.
                                afraid not. even if we had a 'must scroll through and click before you can join' thing, we can't make people read anything.

they'll just do what i do when i install software...keep hitting next
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X