This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    To pin this down,can you take a screencap of the notices and dialog box ,Sue?
    Sent you a pm.

Comment

Ty Sue!

Hopefully the reply will help.If not let us know and we'll test something else!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Not a question, just a thanks for the laugh! <--
        sigpic

Comment

Oink?

Hopefully nobody will be offended.No piggies were hurt in the pursuit of Bacon appreciation.We're just fooling around a little!

Comment

Is this an april fools thing?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Well, if it is, I don't think the mods are gonna squeal...

Cate
              sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

thankyou for making me soooooo edible
                sigpic

Comment

I am chocolate covered bacon
                  I'm da bacon gotta love me
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                    I am chocolate covered bacon
                    I'm da bacon gotta love me
                    Can I keep the chocolate and ditch th e bacon? No?!?! *sulks*
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Any unwanted bacon can go my way....I'm not too proud for leftovers!

Yes folks : April 1 : a day to be a bit frivolous.Mod prank-day masquerading as Bacon day.

That said : I'll create a thread for all this ,so other real questions don't get missed in the rush.

Comment

Thanks, bagpuss. Will call in later to give you a good grilling...

Cate
                        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Looking forward to that!

New thread : Aporkalypse-Now! (ie-April Fool time/Bacon Appreciation Day Theme)

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                            Thanks, bagpuss. Will call in later to give you a good grilling...

Cate
                            I read "thanks Bagpuss" as "Thanks Bacus" Oo

A good laugh, But I do have something of a question; did you guys do this theme to make jelgate happy ? After all, he calls himsel the Lord of the Bacon......

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Nope,well at least not directly.We've been mulling over the idea of pulling a Bacon-related prank/shout out for months.

Bacon is one of the hot topics in conversations around GW as well as ye Cantina and there's actually a genuine Bacon Appreciators thread in OT as well.

( Click on the link,lurking Baconites! )

ETA :
                              Link to that thread for after I change my signature :Confessions of a Bacon Freak
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 April 2013, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Hi, Just a quick question, my post count has been stuck at 6 for the past few days. I know I've posted more than that, could it some kind of glitch?

EDIT: now it's went up to 7 :s
                                Sweet lavender sky ~ pastels parading slowly ~ twilight slowly falls

Comment

Working...
                                X