X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Kiwi...and the rest of the gang.
    sigpic

Comment

The "Gang" can still be contacted in Pm/vm etc.

Change happens ,and nothing stays the same whether in RL or in forums.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*sigh* so true, Baggie.

Now we get to have more time with you.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL! I hope that works for you all.

Comment

(((hugs))) Baggie tightly
            sigpic

Comment

Hi just a little question, I was confused about
              I was changing my profile pic from remote (PB) and when I clicked upload, I got a system message "file was not uploaded" thiough the pic actually showed up.
              I didn't get this error message though when I changed it back to the old one and put the same one in again to try out what went wrong maybe, but it still showed up normally.
              So this is not a real problem but it confuesed me a little
              Last edited by DarkenLycht; 28 January 2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Nothing to worry about.
                You probably clicked twice (or your cursor did) on the save changes button.

Comment

Probably did, but I still got this message again when I changed it to the one I have in now and again it showed up like it is supposed to
                  That's what irritates me

Edit: I just tried to upload it from my PC and get the message too, though again, it's showing up

Comment

The main thing is that it IS showing.

Considering the massive load of graphics uploaded to this site,hiccups are bound to happen from time to time.

Comment

Yes indeed; I just wanted to ask because I found it strange

But thank you

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

*raises finger*

I haz question!

I was just surfing about the waves here and saw a hilarious signature that I wanted to give green for, but the star to do so wasn't showing, just the report-button. I refreshed the page thinking it was a hick-up but it still wasn't there. While it is showing for all other posters. Why's that?

And it wasn't me I wanted to green.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

there seems to be some issues floating about today - on another thread a few posts have just gone POOF - and they were from multiple users.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              *raises finger*

I haz question!

I was just surfing about the waves here and saw a hilarious signature that I wanted to give green for, but the star to do so wasn't showing, just the report-button. I refreshed the page thinking it was a hick-up but it still wasn't there. While it is showing for all other posters. Why's that?

And it wasn't me I wanted to green.
                              Pm me their Username.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              there seems to be some issues floating about today - on another thread a few posts have just gone POOF - and they were from multiple users.
                              They may have been deleted with good reason examples : fighting,pic-posting violations .

Pm me a link or two Nola.

Comment

One of the posts Nola was referring to is this one: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...d#post13687225

I greened it so the link is still under my controls but it directs me to the first page of the thread. There were a few more posts above it too (don't know how many) that are now missing.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X