This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Are you on IE and were you still able to rep the person ?
    Yes to both.

May theme rolling out .

Before anyone panics : there won't be any avatar changes or Pirate ships .
    Oh phew.
    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

May theme's great*, and I always noticed my password as it was typed, never as stars or dots.

Spoiler:
      * though personally I wanted to be Skynet....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
        Yes to both.
        Great !

Meant to post a link to the Theme thread : May's Theme

Nothing drastic will happen : just some temporary changes to the rep/post titles and some member-created avatars up for on offer in that thread in the spirit of Classic Movies.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
          The rep popup menu is not working. When you click on the rep icon it takes you to another page and not a popup.

P.S.: Oh...and somehow my title changed. I'm now...Paycheck manager?? Who's getting these paychecks I'm supposedly managing?

that happens

when the page is loading, you default to a new page, but after it's loaded, you'll get the popup

with the persistent 'transferring data' (which seems to be browser/add on related) it's just part of it
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
            When I log on, instead of putting in dots when I type in my password, it shows the password.
            That's also like me. I try to just go ahead and put my password it, but
            then it doesn't work, then I have to log in that box below.

Yep.I had the same thing happen using IE8.I had to reconfirm my log in and password because it was seen as an error .

As long as nobody's looking over your shoulder to see the actual password,it's safe.
            I try to use Firefox, but my account is still slow.

Comment

i'm using maxthon 3 and i'm blazing a path of glory on this forum

http://www.maxthon.com/mx3/index.htm
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i could be mistaken but wasn't this turned off in the past?

http://forum.gateworld.net/online.php

might be something to do with the problem? everyones having but me i'm just guessing

Comment

May theme rolling out .

Before anyone panics : there won't be any avatar changes or Pirate ships .
                  Please tell me there won't be any TPS reports.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                  sigpic
                  now also appearing on DeviantArt
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I was just coming to ask how I came by my new title. That explains it!

Also, I don't do TPS reports either. *Stands resolutely beside SF with hands on hips.*
                    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

I must ask... TPS reports ??

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        I must ask... TPS reports ??
                        I think you could call it "the widget of paperwork" and get the right idea.
                        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                          I think you could call it "the widget of paperwork" and get the right idea.
                          still lost....

Comment

Are the avatar selections available on the avatar page for those who don't have 2000 posts yet ? (thanks if they are)

>>EDIT: Also, I use a fingerprint reader to log in. When it enters my SN/Password, it doesn't show either of them in the box and just says User Name and Password, respectively. It still logs me in properly, but is there a specific reason it does this?

Comment

i'm sure you two coud take this to your walls. this threadsa been clogged up enough with bug reports for random chit chat. greg needs to knows the problems so the forum can go forward.

rant over

Comment

So, the new titles, are they just for this month? If so, what's the theme?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X