Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    I was making a play on the Green/blue argument
    And I was ignoring that . APRIL FOOLS Gotcha
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      I just noticed something that just HAS to be a bug; in the cvnatina thread, one poster used list tags, which busted up the thread, we can't quote him and thread page picker is all screwed and worse, half his post is background as the forum is, Tame, just goto the last few posts and you'll see what we mean, we can't even report the post its all screwy
      It has been fixed - He was posting using HTML that VB did not understand and so the Forum was trying to compensate
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        check the date
        I know, It's that certain time of month and you know how some people get at a cerain time each month Could I have timed it any better?
        sigpic

Comment

ARGH!! TMI TMI..

....and we are walking..........

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            anyone that'd like their own disneyified avatar
            http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...llery/0003bpqx

have fun
            Awesome...Oh look, It's Belle and Beast I love Beauty and the beast THANKS GUYS And thanks Girlbot for giving me the heads up

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            ARGH!! TMI TMI..

....and we are walking..........

You're welcome
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 343_Guilty_Spark View Post
              argh. Mods any april fools that takes place AFTER Midday makes you the fool muahahahaha. anyway who is responsible for this usertitle change???
              the time stamp I'm looking at says this was posted at 11:38 am. So who's the bigger fool.

Have a Happy Day.

Oh ... and .... yellow (although when the forum finally loads all the way it's only a sliver at the top) but I like it. Yellow is a nice cheery color.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Not a question so much as a comment:

I just wanted to thank the mod team for not going overboard in the "Space" and merging every other thread into the episode's general discussion thread as seemed to be happening during the first half of the season. It's made discussions much much easier to follow. Thanks again
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

There has been some and likley will be more merging, simply because people either keep making threads with massive spoilers in the title, or threads that are mostly similar to existing ones.

For example, I don't think there needs to be a thread for every single action Rush took Instead of having 6 threads with 10 responses and have the folder spread out to 3 pages of itty threads, a few can be combined to make conversation easier.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well yes, this I understand and wholeheartedly support.

I just mean that it's nice that we've been able to hold discussion outside of the 'general' thread
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I've been having trouble with subscribed threads dropping from the subscription list the past week or so. Lost 2 today -- ones that I was active on earlier today and yesterday. Any idea why and anyone else having this problem??? THNX
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ever since the forums changed format, I haven't been able to figure out how we find our previous posts.. There used to be a tab with it inside our profiles. Can someone direct me to where this is in the new format?

Thanks!

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Wasn't sure either to go to PMs or not for this but since I am new to this forum I'll figure I'll pitch this idea here.

I've always liked the "Artifacts" of each stargate or star trek or the other science fiction episode so to speak [Those tech devices that the plot revolve around or that unique device you don't ever see again]

Plus with the way Warehouse 13 is....dealing with the supernatural stuff....I think I'll start up a thread for for this sort of thing.

I love the tech of Science Fiction,I've followed every series tech that I've seen I'm almost what you'd consider a wiki myself for it but still I'd like to contribute something to the forum that wouldn't be considered spam but something good.

I just woud like the moderators opinion before I start up if you want to see what it will probably be like just check the last few posts in the "Down the pub" thread. If the moderators have any suggestions on how to set it up please feel free to PM me.

Comment

starscream

If you want to go into the warehouse 13 area and start a thread based around the tech and toys, fine with me. as long as there's not another thread like it.

As to the stargates area, there might already be threads about stuff in the science and tech area. So i'd check to see if there's an existing thread first before you make one.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for answering!

Course I'll need to plan this out before I start it after I check into searching around the stargate area,but I am not sure if there is another like it there.

Since I did originally plan to make it to focus on every piece or the odd piece of tech not just individual series sort of a showcase for the science fiction tech of the many series that are out there.

-if anyone wants to help me out don't hesitate to help!-

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                                I've been having trouble with subscribed threads dropping from the subscription list the past week or so. Lost 2 today -- ones that I was active on earlier today and yesterday. Any idea why and anyone else having this problem??? THNX
                                You might just have a browser specific glitch going on since we aren't getting any other folks with the same issue - however, please post your issue in the *Members Helping Members* thread also located in this folder to see if anyone has had the issue or has an idea how to stop it from happening.

In here either Greg or Darren may have an answer - but one is on vacation and the other extremely busy so keep on the look out for them but you may get a quicker response in MHM
                                Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                                Ever since the forums changed format, I haven't been able to figure out how we find our previous posts.. There used to be a tab with it inside our profiles. Can someone direct me to where this is in the new format?

Thanks!
                                If you click on *My Profile* and then look under your profile picture...you will see a number of options.
                                The Fourth one down says *Find all Posts*

Comment

Working...
                                X