This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i think everyone is experiencing it. All i can say is that greg knows and he's working on it.
    I haven't had a problem with it yet today. Thank you Greg!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi I'm new here, how long before my posts appear?

Comment

Hey Mod!

I dont know if this is the correct place for this... (if it isn't can you point me to the right place? ) but...
        Spoiler:
        I was reading a page on Lou Diamond Phillips past roles and it has his SGU role as David Telford... I noticed the omnipedia just says Telford. Thought I'd bring it to your attention
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Can you tell me how long my Probie status lasts?

Comment

Originally posted by MelanieOZ View Post
            Can you tell me how long my Probie status lasts?
            an unrevealed amount of time that's a combo of posts/reputation and time
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              an unrevealed amount of time that's a combo of posts/reputation and time
              Thankyou Sky, I'm in now. Oh I notice everyone uses funny names on the forum, why is that, and is it ok to use my own name?

Comment

You could if you like, but we'd consider using surnames or other personal things as unwise - this is a public forum, anyone can read what you post, it's best not to advertise personal stuff

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                  You could if you like, but we'd consider using surnames or other personal things as unwise - this is a public forum, anyone can read what you post, it's best not to advertise personal stuff
                  Oh that's ok, I haven't got anything to hide anyways *giggles* I want people to see me

Comment

Hi folks, I was just wondering if there was any particular reason the 'Reviews' section of the episodes (not the boards, I'm talking about on GateWorld Home) ended up going the way of the dinosaur as the shows progressed? I really enjoyed reading those and it's a shame the later seasons don't have them.

PS
                    I think I might have asked this ages ago, I'm experiencing a strange sense of deja vu but I can't nail it. So, forgiveness if you remember that moment and I don't...
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

why is the forum so slow and unresponsive?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                        why is the forum so slow and unresponsive?
                        hardwear glitches that greg is working on fixing

sigpic

Comment

Any idea how much longer this is gonna go on for? Those "Internal Server Errors" are driving me up the wall.

Though GW is acting okay ftm. *sends greg Great Big Thankyou's for fixing this problem*

I appreciate the time and energy he is putting into this endeavor. I'd hug him if I could!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Greg has said they're gonna move servers, likely in a week or two, and we're hoping that fixes things

sigpic

Comment

The delay in upgrade is due to our specific hardware requirements which are quite high end. We have had to get a server custom built for us.

It should be online next friday, with migration happening soon after.

Comment

I'm off Probie status, but I still don't have access to make an album or sigs, and my posts are still moderated, is this normal? Also when I post a message to someone, I get a message "There was an error with this message", but when I click back onto the person I'm sending to, the message is there ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X