Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either Darren mis-titled,or the airing schedule changed since he created the threads and the section on Scifi Stream.

Not sure which ,suspect the latter reason,but will go sort it out a little pending Darren fixing the order !
    Thanks, MWB.

ETA : Fixed Ep 4-03 and 4-04.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 September 2009, 01:15 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Morning Mods, just a quicky, can you tell me why this thread had been moved to off topic chatter? I don't understand, apart from the fact that we lose our post points (which is so rude) it just doesn't make any sense.

Sg1/sga ladies in the firing line (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68939
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Hi, fairly new here.

1. How do I create a poll? Yes I have checked the FAQ, but when I create a new thread (under General Discussion) it doesn't provide me with the option to do so.

2. I have tried to contact Gateworld a few times via e-mail regarding a Stargate SG-1 Season 1-10 Booklet (never got one with my UK set) that I'm putting together but have had no response yet. Can someone here help me.

Cheers

Comment

To create a poll, start a thread with your question and options in the first post. Then hit the report button in the top right hand corner of the post and request that the mods turn it into a poll.

As for your email - not sure on that one.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
            To create a poll, start a thread with your question and options in the first post. Then hit the report button in the top right hand corner of the post and request that the mods turn it into a poll.

As for your email - not sure on that one.
            Thanks

Comment

2. I have tried to contact Gateworld a few times via e-mail regarding a Stargate SG-1 Season 1-10 Booklet (never got one with my UK set) that I'm putting together but have had no response yet. Can someone here help me.
              if you've tried [email protected] aboout your booklet, i'm afraid you're e-mailing the wrong person. We have nothing to do with that merchandise. You need to be e-mailing MGM.
              If it's about something that you're making, I'm not sure if it's something that we can distribute or use for the site since there are copyright issues.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                Morning Mods, just a quicky, can you tell me why this thread had been moved to off topic chatter? I don't understand, apart from the fact that we lose our post points (which is so rude) it just doesn't make any sense.

Sg1/sga ladies in the firing line (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68939
                cause the majority of hte posts in that thread aren't about the ladies of the show as much as it is ladies in general in the services. so it was deemed off topic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  if you've tried [email protected] aboout your booklet, i'm afraid you're e-mailing the wrong person. We have nothing to do with that merchandise. You need to be e-mailing MGM.
                  If it's about something that you're making, I'm not sure if it's something that we can distribute or use for the site since there are copyright issues.
                  No you misunderstand, it's for my own personal use. I never received a episode guide with my Season 1-10 boxset so made one for myself.

I'm not looking to make any profit whatsoever - it would be exactly what Gateworld has done with regards to episode guides, that's all.
                  I'm just wondering if Gateworld would mind if I use some of their content, and they are welcome to host the guide (PDF form).
                  I'll try [email protected] again.

Comment

yeah, darren is moving cross country right now, so i know his time is limited.

As it comes to using info on the site. I think as long as you're using it for yourself only and not redistributing it, well folks cut and paste off sites all the time. I can't give you permission because it's not my info.

sigpic

Comment

hi guys

just wondering what the policy is regarding research on the site?

Comment

yeah, darren is moving cross country right now, so i know his time is limited.

As it comes to using info on the site. I think as long as you're using it for yourself only and not redistributing it, well folks cut and paste off sites all the time. I can't give you permission because it's not my info.
                        Could I send a sample of the guide to someone just to get some feedback?
                        I put quite a bit of effort into it and maybe others would find it useful, barring any legal issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestorm View Post
                          hi guys

just wondering what the policy is regarding research on the site?
                          I need a few more details please before I can answer.

sigpic

Comment

is my new sig following sig size guidelines?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

looks good to me

sigpic

Comment

I need a few more details please before I can answer.
                                sorry about that Skydiver. wasnt really an easy question lol

I sent an email recently to the webmaster@gateworld address asking for permission to put a question up on the forum that is part of a research project for uni. Darren replied to me and said it was okay, but i should ask the mods where the thread would fit best. the question is about moral values from SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X