Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the reds are still there in your history, it's just that people can only go back 20 or so rep comments to see them. And in the past few months, there are some that have received more than 20 greens, so any reds have 'fallen off' the page so to speak.

As to is it permanent, yes, it is
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hiya! For some reason my, and other people's, sig graphics aren't coming up. There's just the outline of a box with a red cross in the left corner. Is this just my computer?
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

eitehr that or the people have hotlinked somewhere and that site is down, so your computer and the forum is trying to load and find something that doesn't exist at the moment

sigpic

Comment

Is Darren doing tweaks to the forum because I got the Error message earlier and now the multiquote button seems to have dissapeared...

Comment

i see it using firefox
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              i see it using firefox
              Oh okay, well I am using Safari and it isn't there, but when I use firefox it is there...Weird.
              So yeah ignore my last post...It is probably my computer or Safari.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                Oh okay, well I am using Safari and it isn't there, but when I use firefox it is there...Weird.
                So yeah ignore my last post...It is probably my computer or Safari.
                go under edit and click on reset safari it will clean out your cache and cookies.

see if that helps
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  eitehr that or the people have hotlinked somewhere and that site is down, so your computer and the forum is trying to load and find something that doesn't exist at the moment
                  I was under the impression that hotlinking was a big, bad no, no.
                  The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

It's "legal" to hotlink to your own Photobucket account but, when PB is down you get the red X's.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

or linking to a site that permits it, like photobucket, or some link to 'rotating sig' sites. you can also 'legally' hotlink to a site that you have permission from, like if you have your own web space and bandwidth and linked to that

sigpic

Comment

Just a note that I thought might help - I received an email from Clintonio.com which is a rotating Signature Host that they had a crash and lost all their files, which means all images were lost but not the links which are stored in a database. Hence why rotating signatures would not show any images.

So, if any of these people are using this host, than that's probably the reason.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Is it against the rules to talk about a certian Stargate Mod for a game? Like i found this awsome Mod for Star War Empire at War that replaces all the star wars stuff with Stargate ships and storys. I just wanted to know if its against the rules. I mean to actully get the mod u HAVE to buy the original game first.
                          Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                            Is it against the rules to talk about a certian Stargate Mod for a game? Like i found this awsome Mod for Star War Empire at War that replaces all the star wars stuff with Stargate ships and storys. I just wanted to know if its against the rules. I mean to actully get the mod u HAVE to buy the original game first.
                            Not to my knowledge. As long as you are not providing a way for folks to get this mod by illegal means and circumventing the purchasing procedure I see no reason you can't state how much you enjoyed it in a discussion.

If you want to start a thread about I would suggest first looking to see if the overall game itself doesn't already have a thread in Fandom or merchandise and see if it is not already being actively discussed
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

How long does it take for a moderator to review my posts (because I'm new)? It's been like 12 hours now.
                              The Suavest man alive

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic LadyKiller View Post
                                How long does it take for a moderator to review my posts (because I'm new)? It's been like 12 hours now.
                                At times it can be instantly and at other times the wait can be over 12 hours as you have just seen. Since all the Moderators do sometimes have real life issues that preclude any of us being here at all times it can cause a wait time. while it does rarely happen, it does happen.

Eventually the posts do get reviewed and if appropriate will be released
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X