This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    The green-system also restricts greening if you've given out too much green to anybody in a certain period... from my experience
    i know but it would show the 24 hour limit and it's not saying that
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*Runs all the way from Off Topic*

The Cantina...is locked!!! Who has the key??? Who do I have to beg to get the key...!?!?

*Looks at the mods looming overhead*

Hi!!!

Saw what you did to the place - very groovy like...

So it's April 2nd now...

Can we pwetty please have the Cantina back???

We promise we won't do anything to the Browder pics...

'Xcept maybe draw a moustache on him or something like that...

Pwetty please???

Comment

AHA! The blue is back I can see again Thankyou to whoever did this although the change was nice for a little while

Comment

Many fans at the Shep whump thread are wondering why was the name changed??

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
            Can we pwetty please have the Cantina back???
            *makes puppydog eyes* Please open the lock?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              The green-system also restricts greening if you've given out too much green to anybody in a certain period... from my experience
              Now if they really wanted to play an April Fool's joke - they could have changed it from RED/GREEN to PINK/FUSCHIA.
              The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Well the Community is back to its normal self, the Moderators have been ..*reads above *...recharge, resurrected, and/or assimilated and are back in our Official Moderator Super Suits and THIS thread is now officially back on the job

SO...... We hope everyone enjoyed our minor break with all that is real We hope you all had a great time and a few laughs... we also will NOT be paying for any eye doctors

So now it is back to *Ask The Mods* if you have any Forum related questions, issues with the Forum or need some guidance. Please do not derail the with thread with chat and if you are NOT a Moderator but you do feel you know the answer to another member's issue or question please PM the member.

Also we appreciate all the *thank You* posts but they are not needed

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Many fans at the Shep whump thread are wondering why was the name changed??
                  this is being handled in the thread
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hello!!!

I just got an infraction for inappropriate language on this thread for the previous page.

I didn't use any inappropriate language though.

I used the word 'pwetty' to make my begging seem cute but even that shouldn't be deemed inappropriate...

Comment

Hello!!!

I just got an infraction for inappropriate language on this thread for the previous page.

I didn't use any inappropriate language though.

I used the word 'pwetty' to make my begging seem cute but even that shouldn't be deemed inappropriate...
                      Did you actually READ the infraction message

Had you done that you would have realized the Moderator in question ..ME made a mistake and clicked on the wrong radio button ......

it was and IS a signature infraction and it even says that in BOLDed words

So I definitely apologize for my mistake and error in clicking the wrong radio button I would ask that folks actually READ the infractions and maybe PM the Mod to ask for clarification before bringing their personal issues to the ATM thread where they are in fact inappropriate

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                        Did you actually READ the infraction message

Had you done that you would have realized the Moderator in question ..ME made a mistake and clicked on the wrong radio button ......

it was and IS a signature infraction and it even says that in BOLDed words

So I definitely apologize for my mistake and error in clicking the wrong radio button I would ask that folks actually READ the infractions and maybe PM the Mod to ask for clarification before bringing their personal issues to the ATM thread where they are in fact inappropriate
                        No, I read that but because I saw the now-proven-to-be-incorrect-title I kind of assumed I was getting in trouble for two things. Now the sig I dealt with straight away but I thought it was funny I was getting done for being cute.

Comment

No, I read that but because I saw the now-proven-to-be-incorrect-title I kind of assumed I was getting in trouble for two things. Now the sig I dealt with straight away but I thought it was funny I was getting done for being cute.

Nope just the one thing
                          However, in all seriousness...Please PM the Mod in question this thread is not the place to ask about Infractions

Comment

Hi mods,

Is it too soon to use this sig?
                            Spoiler:

It's okay if it is. I have plenty of McKeller sigs to choose from.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why is the Anti-Sheppard/Weir thread closed?

Comment

Why can't I find the SGU gallery via the Images menu on the front page?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X