X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
    *hugs*
    it's ok

i know i can't apologize cause nothing i say can make up for it.

but if it mean anything

tame i am sorry
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

mmmmmm Can I blame Darren for all of these Teleconferences today??? this could be a useful tool
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        mmmmmm Can I blame Darren for all of these Teleconferences today??? this could be a useful tool
        That's it exactly - laid off? Blame Darren. Its the Blame Thrower from 'Mystery Men'.

Now about this pink - do we need to have the Narc squad administer any drug tests?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65430
        Last edited by HAL2100; 01 April 2009, 10:54 AM.
        The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
          That's it exactly - laid off? Blame Darren. Its the Blame Thrower from 'Mystery Men'.

Now about this pink - do we need to have the Narc squad administer any drug tests?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65430
          therein lies the mystery

no one knows for sure just who and why it was done....*cues eerie music*

and PA its all good
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            therein lies the mystery

no one knows for sure just who and why it was done....*cues eerie music*

and PA its all good
            Its the Conflicker worm! run for the hills the Cylons are about to attack.

Comment

Its the Conflicker worm! run for the hills the Cylons are about to attack.
              If you don't include Greg their are 12 mods. Concidence. I think not
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Dude! That is a seriously nasty shade of pink! It looks like Pepto Bismol. Kinda sickening actually

I saw the weird usernames and general merriment last night... (I actually felt kinda left out on the usernames until I posted and mine changed. I like my magic 8 ball). But I return to overwhelming pinkness-of-doom. Y'all could at least make it sparkly pink.
                Last edited by Khentkawes; 01 April 2009, 11:59 AM.
                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  If you don't include Greg their are 12 mods. Concidence. I think not
                  So does that mean that Darren is God and Head-Six and Head-Baltar are his minions?

Comment

So does that mean that Darren is God and Head-Six and Head-Baltar are his minions?
                    If Darren is God, and the mods are the 12 Cylons, then......

Jel is Head-Six and Atem is Head Baltar.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate the Color Pink please make it stop
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        I hate the Color Pink please make it stop
                        Feel sick?...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Right I have heard that the Chevron couting and other games will be moved to "off topic" and as such all posts gained previosuly will be lost

if this true? when's it happening so i can lock my account?
                          sigpic
                          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Who told you that,JPJ ?
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

A secret friend baggie
                              sigpic
                              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Answered you via VM,but today of all days ,beware of rumours and misunderstandings.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X