X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    rewind is fine. so is hulu, itunes, or unbox

those are legal and legitimate sites.
    And no one outside of the US can access or view them. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

we know, but there's nothing we can do about that. If there are legal services available to those outside the US, please let us know and we'll add them to the list. I seem to recall that the BBC has a streaming feature, and it's only available to the Brits, so, to turn things around, US Dr Who fans kinda get left out in the cold
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

we know, but there's nothing we can do about that. If there are legal services available to those outside the US, please let us know and we'll add them to the list. I seem to recall that the BBC has a streaming feature, and it's only available to the Brits, so, to turn things around, US Dr Who fans kinda get left out in the cold
        We don't have such features - Belgium. We have something called iWatch which is for digital television subscribers only. Nothing online.

But I was just informing you that it was US only, in case anyone ever wondered.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally Posted by geekywraith
          Question: Custom Avatar (sorry if this have been asked before)
          In the Settings & Options Edit Avatar. I don't have the custom avatar option yet even if I have 2,581 posts. I've never posted in the off topic sections. When will I be able to get the custom avatar option? Other people keep telling me that I should be able to get a custom avatar.

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          The only thought or suggestion I have here is possibly you need to log out, clear your cache and log back in.

Darren may have changed the Custom Avatar parameters but he normally tells us if her does and we have received no such word
          I tried what you suggested. It didn't change anything . I even tried on a different computer it's the same. Maybe the reason I don't get the option for a custom avatar yet is that i'm a recent member (since january of this year)... Anyway thanks for your help.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

ah, that's it

custom avs are based on two things

number of posts
            length of membership

you have the first but not the second. Be patient and in a month or so you should see the option open up

sigpic

Comment

ah, that's it

custom avs are based on two things

number of posts
              length of membership

you have the first but not the second. Be patient and in a month or so you should see the option open up
              Thanks so much! I can be patient.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Error 500 strikes again!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                  Error 500 strikes again!
                  Greg is looking into it

So we might still experience a few glitches along the way as he fiddles about
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Seeing as I can't ask this on the Upcoming Changes thread without it getting deleted..I am confused, is"the Keller COM Something Isn't Right" going to be closed or is it staying open?
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

the disposition of the Keller and McKay threads that Tame and the team agreed upon will not change.
                      As i posted in that thread, the Keller and Mckay threads that were settled months ago will not change. The 'something isn't right' is part of that and we have no plans to close it.

I'll say it again

What Tame and her mods settled with McKay and Keller is how things will be for those characters. The decisions that have been made will stand.

sigpic

Comment

Hi mods,

Any news on what's causing the forum hiccups yet?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Hi mods,

Not completely yet

we do know that Greg is working on it and doing some behind the scenes general maintenance that might also be causing hiccups as he works as well as the original problem

kind of a can't win either way thing for a bit
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Hi mods,

magnets

sigpic

Comment

Hey now, those wizards AND magnets found the water so don't be making rude comments here

and back on topic you two

Comment

magnets
                                Yep. When in doubt, always blame magnets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X