Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Greg have a thread to report things like the site running slow and etc.?

Comment

not a specific one,but you can post your issues here (note, this isn't an invite for a flurry of 'me to's' please )
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if someone can tell me the tech procedure for starting a new thread? I'm new to this forum, alittle computer-challenged.

Comment

Go to the subforum you want to start the new thread in. Near the top of the page, above the list of existing threads, is a button saying "New Thread". Click and go

As you're new here, your thread won't show up straight away, a mod will need to check it out first. We should have it done fairly swiftly though, there's a couple of us about at least, today.

Madeleine

Comment

in addition to mad's excellent instructions, please don't forget to take a peek around the forum. If the thread you make is similar to an already existing one, they can be merged together to keep things neat and tidy.

So if you see a thread that already exists that's close to your own topic, you may wish to check it out and see if you can just add your post to the existing discussion.

sigpic

Comment

At what point do my posts not need to be approved by the moderators?
              JARLATH: Weapons Master -- Space Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlath View Post
                at a magical number that's a secret

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlath View Post
                  I honestly don't know. It's not for very long though.

Madeleine

Comment

Alright, that's fair enough.

Comment

Sigh* Sorry to sound like a broken record here, but can you give me a vague number possibly when it will stop? It's hard when I post in the fun and games section and people, or myself can't view my posts. People start posting over mine and things get messed up.

Comment

The only thing I can suggest is to keep posting until you hit the level required.
                        We approve posts as quickly as possible ,but there are some games where the tallies or word games won't look muddled if the queueing takes longer than you'd expect.
                        Hope that helps.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Awwwwwwwww man!

C'mon, whoever deleted my "how long" in SGU.... couldn't you have let it live for a bit? It was funny... no really it was... c'mon, you giggled a bit didn't you? Just a wee smidgen? I'd have got loads of green for that ya spoil-sport
                          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I don't think it got deleted, it's still about. It's in the Off Topic section.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                              I don't think it got deleted, it's still about. It's in the Off Topic section.
                              Fair enough I was quite amused anyway...
                              Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Can anyone help me out? Like 40 or so posts just disappeared from my overall post-count. How might that have happened?
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X