This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    We do not delete threads as has been stated numerous times. (except spam or trash) We do however pull threads for review or discussion back in the Mod room. This is what has happened to the thread in question
    why?
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Sorry to bother you, but how do I start a poll on these forums?
      Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
        why?
        Because

any further information please feel free to PM me

Originally posted by Ziel View Post
        Sorry to bother you, but how do I start a poll on these forums?
        If you are the thread starter then just click on the report post icon located on the right hand corner of your first post (or the second post if yours is unavailable) in the thread. Type out the Poll Question and all of the options you would like listed in the report message body and click send.

The first available Moderator will then get your Poll created
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh right thanks for that
          Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Ziel

PM me. your poll is, well too complicated for VB to handle. I tried and there's no way to make a 'pick one from column a, one from b, one from c' etc.

the VB polls are meant to be one question, one set of answers, not multiple choice. I tried and it won't work
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i see my wormhole drive thread has been moderated due to some spiolers not being tagged (i fully understand), i would apperciate being advised on how long to leave information that can be seen as a spioler under tage and when it is "safe" to post info relating to EATG without tags, it has aired in the uk and us now so i have no idea how long give it.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by toby1kanobi View Post
                i see my wormhole drive thread has been moderated due to some spiolers not being tagged (i fully understand), i would apperciate being advised on how long to leave information that can be seen as a spioler under tage and when it is "safe" to post info relating to EATG without tags, it has aired in the uk and us now so i have no idea how long give it.

thanks
                If you will take a moment to either look through this Folder or read the FAQ both places have numerous points/threads regarding our spoiler policies
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

What thread was just deleted that I suddenly loose over 300 posts?

Nevermind - they're back. Still, did GW have the hiccups there for a second?
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    What thread was just deleted that I suddenly loose over 300 posts?
                    Anytime a post count drops that much it is safe to assume that we are probably reviewing a thread and have pulled it behind *the curtain* for a review in order to stop all posting.

Sometimes it will be back in just a few moments or within 24 hours

However after that it is best to ask

Edit: to answer your edit...No a thread was pulled for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      Anytime a post count drops that much it is safe to assume that we are probably reviewing a thread and have pulled it behind *the curtain* for a review in order to stop all posting.

Sometimes it will be back in just a few moments or within 24 hours

However after that it is best to ask

Edit: to answer your edit...No a thread was pulled for a bit
                      Oh.. that's news to me. Thanks.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi mods!

Would it be possible to create a type of post like the polls where the post stays at the top of each page? I would like to put the link to the "Save Vala Petition" in that kind of a space in the "Save Vala" Thread (in the movie section). And if it is possible, how do I go about that?

Thanks!
                        ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

There's not any way to sticky a post that I know of. Sorry.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I started a thread in off topic and mispelled the name can i change MacGoohan to the correct spelling McGoohan. thanks.

Comment

Please use the "report post" feature to report the thread - that way we get a handy url to click on

Comment

can i make a thread based off the link in my sig?
                                Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X